Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Cause man I know that if your the wolf here and not bean you would have had to come into today in attempt to win the 1v1 on them and thus make as much content and do whatever you can to make yourself win.

And I can still see that here.

I’m able to try hard as both alignments. Yet I find it easier to do so as town than mafia.
I play for my win condition no matter my alignment.
Preferred alignment is town.

Alright.

Well I GTG to work, I’ll check back in when I arrive.

I’m hoping bean arrives to answer my question or I probably will vote bean when the time comes.

Although yes I still wanna say my solves have been right multiple times and I never follow through all the way. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That’s still gonna bother me.

[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies

No reason not to post it here for Zorvo’s benefit.

I mean in that game you voted two wolves.

On day 1 your last vote was on Moose who ended up being a wolf who I think I was suspicious of before I died.

On another day when Porscha was executed you also voted them.

While here you didn’t vote Jaiden nor did you vote Italy.

Your previous slot owner didn’t vote neon either but of course that isn’t you and I don’t know that players meta.

@Zorvo We have 4 hours left

I’m here now I should also be here again next break which should be at EoD.

I’m just trying to think if Neon voted Magnus cause they wanted to make sure a town went over or they voted Magnus cause they were trying to also save Richard (their teammate) with Italy.

What makes the most sense for Wolf!Neon in that scenario?

Would both teammates do that for their partner?
It would be dependant on the role Richard is I guess.

Hopefully Beancat shows up and this isn’t a repeat of that Aleph scenario.

God that was awful cause I was secretly wanting to vote Hermes there too I just needed Aleph to do something.

1 Like

@Silviu200530
You still around?

Here now

Im not
Not that surprising since i dont really do anything different
If anything I try to be as towny ad possible in my wolfgames

Alright well I have to go back to work, I should be here at 1:35 and day ends 2:00

I see CRich voted me

1 Like

At least I hope so