Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Votecount as of post #215

Jaiden (2): Cape90, Magnus
Jarek (2): May, ElizaThePsycho
May (2): Jarek, Zorvo
Magnus (1): Jaiden
Cape90 (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (8): Marluna, Silviu200530, Gorta, lol, Neon, Italy, beancat, I_Dislike_FM

1 Like

What do you mean, post #215? We’re five hours into the game, I’m blaming the democracy.

By the way, I’m going to claim having a role restriction. I’ll explain later today, but just keep that in mind.

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

This you?

seth after outting the entire mafia team

2 Likes

I’m waiting for something to happen.
VOTE: Beancat. Let’s see what happens if I vote alongside Jarek. Besides, Jaiden knows better than to react to my vote.

If you keep this up, I will enjoy this

What if we just powertown this whole game?

1 Like

That’s what I’m doing right now and it made the mafia out themselves to push me :slight_smile:

I didn’t even catch up to that point. I am not Canadian so no, not me

1 Like

Interesting claim. And who outed themselves Mafia? Besides May, supposedly.

1 Like

Also spec chat of what? I don’t think I have spectated one of your games, I have been in one when I was mafia

2 Likes

Eliza & May

Eliza spoke absolute nonsense then claimed I was scum for not understanding it despite not understanding it themselves May because of the horrendous vote on me that they’re sticking to.

They have chances to prove themselves but they aren’t town right now

I’m not sticking to it I’m just not playing the game right now because I am so busy doing so well at Splatoon

*not necessarily sticking to it

And yeah I am just scumreading people who say I’m evil. If people actually had a reason I could see the point of view of I’d be less likely to do so.

Right now their reasons are “because Magnus said so!” and “Because you misunderstood what I was saying and you’re clearly evil because you’re defending yourself omg!”

i will be back tomorrow to post more memes
stay tuned

Fair. Fair.

I can appreciate Zorvo calling back the whole Gorta treestump thing

Classic