Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

That’s what I’m doing right now and it made the mafia out themselves to push me :slight_smile:

I didn’t even catch up to that point. I am not Canadian so no, not me

1 Like

Interesting claim. And who outed themselves Mafia? Besides May, supposedly.

1 Like

Also spec chat of what? I don’t think I have spectated one of your games, I have been in one when I was mafia

2 Likes

Eliza & May

Eliza spoke absolute nonsense then claimed I was scum for not understanding it despite not understanding it themselves May because of the horrendous vote on me that they’re sticking to.

They have chances to prove themselves but they aren’t town right now

I’m not sticking to it I’m just not playing the game right now because I am so busy doing so well at Splatoon

*not necessarily sticking to it

And yeah I am just scumreading people who say I’m evil. If people actually had a reason I could see the point of view of I’d be less likely to do so.

Right now their reasons are “because Magnus said so!” and “Because you misunderstood what I was saying and you’re clearly evil because you’re defending yourself omg!”

i will be back tomorrow to post more memes
stay tuned

Fair. Fair.

I can appreciate Zorvo calling back the whole Gorta treestump thing

Classic

Magnus is popping in an awful lot then

1 Like

bruh

Spec chat of GOAT^2.

At least w!May and w!Eliza were so forthcoming as to jump on the same wagon at the start of the game because of a random metacase I made in thirty seconds.

1 Like

Jarek is voting May.
The Good Vote.

legit you still don’t understand what im saying and im 90% sure you’re faking it at this point
(that’s just confbias seaking tho i don’t actually think its 90%)

must have been under an alt then, I was a bit on tilt of being misvoted in that game tbf

I don’t and you never explained it to me and voted me so I can’t pretend I ever understood

i LITERALLY DID