Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Fair. Fair.

I can appreciate Zorvo calling back the whole Gorta treestump thing

Classic

Magnus is popping in an awful lot then

1 Like

bruh

Spec chat of GOAT^2.

At least w!May and w!Eliza were so forthcoming as to jump on the same wagon at the start of the game because of a random metacase I made in thirty seconds.

1 Like

Jarek is voting May.
The Good Vote.

legit you still don’t understand what im saying and im 90% sure you’re faking it at this point
(that’s just confbias seaking tho i don’t actually think its 90%)

must have been under an alt then, I was a bit on tilt of being misvoted in that game tbf

I don’t and you never explained it to me and voted me so I can’t pretend I ever understood

i LITERALLY DID

I was just proven wrong on the internet.

Were you O.kazo? That’s the only name I would’ve thought was an alt.

2 Likes

Well I already explained why that’s the case and any game with me in it ever will prove what I say town or mafia so it’s NAI and not something to vote me for

You know honestly I think their interaction looked like potential theatre I just didn’t state it cause it’s more of a gut read.

im not saying “you’re defending yourself” like you think i am

But like a Gut read that was a ping rather then a “oh I feel this”.

They look alligned to me

1 Like

Anyway I’m having a long and continuous Mahi Mahi Resort moment and this Hydra’s killed me like four times and it’s not even standing on high ground they’re just in the middle of things and yet I get so tilted I run straight at them while they’re firing and it’s not good. I should not be doing this. I am no longer winning at Splatoon. Time to lose at forum mafia

Jarek, and to be clear here, I’m asking legitimate questions to try to understand your perspective, not attempting to talk you out of your case on me - I actually quite enjoy having it around, because it’s a case on a player with known alignment (to me) that I can easily analyze - what makes you think the mafia would out themselves to push you? Why do you think they jump on your wagon specifically so early in the game?

Yeah I can get behind that.