Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Well I already explained why that’s the case and any game with me in it ever will prove what I say town or mafia so it’s NAI and not something to vote me for

You know honestly I think their interaction looked like potential theatre I just didn’t state it cause it’s more of a gut read.

im not saying “you’re defending yourself” like you think i am

But like a Gut read that was a ping rather then a “oh I feel this”.

They look alligned to me

1 Like

Anyway I’m having a long and continuous Mahi Mahi Resort moment and this Hydra’s killed me like four times and it’s not even standing on high ground they’re just in the middle of things and yet I get so tilted I run straight at them while they’re firing and it’s not good. I should not be doing this. I am no longer winning at Splatoon. Time to lose at forum mafia

Jarek, and to be clear here, I’m asking legitimate questions to try to understand your perspective, not attempting to talk you out of your case on me - I actually quite enjoy having it around, because it’s a case on a player with known alignment (to me) that I can easily analyze - what makes you think the mafia would out themselves to push you? Why do you think they jump on your wagon specifically so early in the game?

Yeah I can get behind that.

Because it’s D1 and it’s the best time to start a stupid wagon that wouldn’t fly later on. Easiest way to test the waters for what kind of town you’re in too. If you can get away with pushing someone for dubious reads you can get away with leading the town off a cliff.

Same reason. Best time to go for it is now. At worst they bully someone into claiming and at best they kill a town and go “well he was sus!”

I know this isn’t about me but I’m going to intervene here.

One thing I noticed is Eliza talking about Jarek and showing concern that the slot can be wolfy but lack of indication of wanting to vote there but then I kinda dropped that when I noticed them voting.
But in that moment it did look like it was a planned interaction, potentially what could have went on is you talked Eliza in wolf chat to push Jarek with you for distancing. (Distancing by voting with the partner on a villager rather then their own partner.)

+1

Let’s also keep in mind that it’s an early wagon and the wagon on you can easily get dropped.

Meaning they can just place their vote on you now to see if it picks up then if not they wait for town to push a villager and hop on that instead.

I want to say if that happens.
The person who started the wagon on that villager is mostly always town.

As I don’t think all the wolves are going to start hard pushing everything.

I started the wagon, as you pointed out earlier.

They saw blood when you made a point that Actually made sense. Nobody since has contributed anything of actual note to the case against me or a good enough reason to put a vote on me other than what you’ve already presented which heavily indicates to me that there is a wolf who is pretending to agree with you to put a vote on me. It’s early as Zorvo pointed out so I could entirely be wrong, but assuming everyone is well-meaning and a villager isn’t how I’m going to solve the game.

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that -EV roles should be claimed or at least softed D1, if you legitimately have the potential to harm Town by withholding this info (weighing out the chances of being attacked at night instead), so I’m going to say that I may or may not have a soft n0 greencheck relating to this:

Anyway, my priority D1 is always to attain information, execute a player you won’t be able to read later, as opposed to actually sniping an evil. Even now, I’m not looking to execute anyone in particular; that comes later.
VOTE: May, because I remember May said he liked being pushed one game or something, performing under pressure? I don’t really mind, I don’t think May a good axe candidate but why shouldn’t I go with this? It’s a double whammy, also helps with reading Jarek.

Okay, so Jarek, you think Magnus is town and Eliza and I are wolves jumping on the case together - what do you think of Zorvo and Jaiden’s involvement, and anyone else who has commented? If you had to tinfoil two partners for us, who would they be? Apologies if you’ve mentioned this already, trying to use my brain feels like walking through mud right now… already took melatonin for the night, so I’m a bit past the point where I can properly think.

1 Like

Your partner(s) probably aren’t online yet, tbh. Jaiden could be one, Zorvo doesn’t feel like one. Tbh I think it’s just you two and the other wolves are elsewhere watching. At best. One of you at worst.

I do like being voted - combination of performing under pressure and having a wagon on a known townie (myself) to analyze - but I can’t say I’m a big fan of when people hear this fact and vote me about it… I’ve been successfully pocketed by people doing this before, and while I know that’s mostly my fault for being so vulnerable to something so blatant… still makes me a bit suspicious.

1 Like

I’ve never pocketed you before though, so it’s fine.

1 Like

This isn’t an accusation against Magnus, I still soft TR them for now, mostly just a complaint about how I’ve been so fucking got before, and a warning to anyone who might think to also do this.

1 Like