Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

This isn’t an accusation against Magnus, I still soft TR them for now, mostly just a complaint about how I’ve been so fucking got before, and a warning to anyone who might think to also do this.

1 Like

Alright, Magnus, opinions on the current state of the game? If Jarek is evil, who of the people who’ve interacted with this case are most likely to be partnered with them? And, of course, the same if Jarek is good.

My instinct to further progress the gamestate is to build a secondary read off my vote here and stop revolving everything around this one person, and I’ve been trying that for some time now, but it’s… not working, I think I’ll need to wait until the morning to have enough brainpower to do something I believe. Perhaps part of the problem is that I want to actually believe in the case, I should know better than that.

1 Like

Oh, right, everything can be outsourced. What’s everyone’s current strongest read that’s not Jarek (or me, because I can’t read myself)? Townread, scumread, or, preferably, both. I won’t necessarily sheep it, but I’d love to hear opinions.

That’s because I’m not a wolf so I have no idea what anyone else is

A secondary read off a vote on you doesn’t require you to be a wolf. It doesn’t even have anything to do with you. It’s literally just going “okay, how did everyone react to this wagon, and are any of those reactions standout or unnatural”. Just as easy to spot a wolf hopping on (or strategically staying off of) a townie wagon as it is a wolf wagon.

The game thread’s slow. Approximately half the thread’s shown up. Our votes are spread out, and we only have a few cases due to the number of limited suspects. I’m inclined to agree with Jarek that a few evils haven’t appeared yet, and this is just Town schizophrenia. I disagree that you and Eliza are both evil, there’s no way you both pile onto a random read like that. One of you, sure. But surely not both.

Jaiden could be soft aligned with Jarek, Cape could be aligned with Jarek (but I don’t think those two are necessarily partnered together unless Cape’s a tryhard… Zorvo’s apparently a hellbusser, which almost makes me think he isn’t aligned with Jarek… softly.

More specifically, I don’t think Marluna’s claim makes sense, Neon seems good but she could really go either way, it’s just that she’s a cool person that I want to townread her but that’s not how it works.

I don’t like Lemon’s posts, I don’t like the spirit of Jarek’s response but he’s going about it in a way I like…? After UFO though, I don’t know how much stock I can put into that read.

Realised I’m stupid. I need to write notes for myself, but I know I won’t.
VOTE: Marluna. This needs to be an option.

1 Like

You can’t just claim diplomat and not expect to be tested at some point or another. Even if today’s not the day, it’s gotta happen sooner or later.

1 Like

It’s actually not a terrible role for Town.
If you’re “executed”, you’re confirmed and so Mafia needs to waste a night killing you. Being a Miller simply encourages Town to execute you. The whole purpose of Marluna’s role is to die when she is killed.

1 Like

Marluna’s diplomat claim makes absolutely no sense to me and I just kinda… dismissed it when I saw it. I’ve been banned by my peers from any kind of role speculation since before I even played on FoL, but… like, there’s no way that’s real, there’s no way we’re even intended to think that’s real… right?

I could buy Diplomat as real in a rolemadness, just unlikely.
I could buy Miller, especially since false info wasn’t mentioned as not existing in the OP.
Both in one role, though? …If you were going to make any role a Miller, what would you choose? Surely a powerful role which won’t penalise Town too much for your death?

Or it’s a fakeclaim, refuge in audacity.

1 Like

Can’t wait for someone to claim Death Miller one game.
“I’m not Mafia, I’ll just flip that way.”

1 Like

Mafia could have a vote thief again.
And Marluna’s relying on that to support a Diplomat claim.

1 Like

I’m JOAT Fruit Vendor Death Miller, the realest, most legitimate role in the world.

3 Likes

Remember to add the Multitasking modifier for added realism.

2 Likes

Magnus drops from voting May will be noted.

Also, I haven’t seen May wolf yet so I’ll need to see if this game is different from May’s previous games and if it is… well.

1 Like

Yeah I’m voting Jarek :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Also as a wolf I don’t think I’d always be hellbussing.

Sometimes I soft defend or try to remain on neutral positioning or whatever.

1 Like

Nobody’s seen May wolf yet. I haven’t seen May wolf yet. All I know is that I’d go completely insane in wolf chat, which I assume you’ve seen already, given we’re both in it.

3 Likes

I thought you’d be voting Jarek if you were partnered.

Just going off what I’ve heard. I haven’t really read any of your wolf games. I tried once, but reading old games is hard.