Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

As I’ve mentioned repeatedly, Jarek was planning to shoot Bean tonight. The motive is there, if Bean is Mafia. Again, Bean being executed today if Jarek was killed, from my perspective of Mafia’s perspective, isn’t a stretch of the imagination.

I’m specifically thinking about Bean claiming a vigilante shot.

pushing aside the resolution of magnus until some other time even, he could have already been precooking a vig claim on jarek and just jumped at the chance to frame someone down the road

i aaid he again
fuck

1 Like

You should probably apologise to Bean, act really tender before ten paces.

they had already claimed a role that, loosely described in translation of their defense, would be pushed at all costs by wolves

anything short of either vig or AC is instant death

and ac is not a good role to fake

Okay gang so what’s the plan again?

fun fact
dueling pistols were intentionally crafted to have the worst aim possible, to make god the deciding factor of duels

1 Like

I’m not sure what AC means.

…I was waiting to see if Silviu would ask first, so I would ‘t need to.

kill cloned
their claim resolves my alignment and gives a strong bead on magnus’ so it’s a perfect choice
and they’re very wolfy regardless

alignment cop

1 Like

Soooo Jarek was planning to do frankenstein sheningans with bean, bean saw that and shot Jarek?

“n1 lemon town” very insightful

1 Like

That’s the motivation in worlds where Bean is Mafia, yes.

Who linked that this game? :skull:

like i said
there is also “cloned was cooking a vig claim n3 and saw the perfect chance to go for it”

1 Like

Fakeclaiming Alignment Cop next game.

1 Like

dayvigging you from the spectator stands

1 Like

Alright, so Bean kills Jarek in fear of getting shot. I claim my jail target, Bean takes that as an opportunity to claim vig. That’s your theory, then?

the claimed jailkeeper also makes this noticeably easier as they’re going to reveal every single soft red they have

bean kills jarek to play pretend vigilante
you claim your jail target
bean takes that moment to claim vig and incriminate a player free of charge