Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I think if I would ever fakeclaim I think I would be hammered on the spot

:skull:

Okay so dilemma:

1. Why did mafia not kill?
  2. Did amagus have to do anything with the kills?
  3. Who’s part of the mafia in regards to this?

it wouldn’t be difficult to play off either
“oopsies, must have been a crosskill” immediately dispels half the suspicion because jarek was a vig anyways

2 Likes

The problem is that I agreed to jail Jaiden the previous day, and in no world would anyone expect Jaiden to attack or get attacked in that case. So it would have to be just luck.

1. mafia did kill, cloned killed jarek
  2. if magnus is town, then he basically played bystander handing out free softreds
  3. cloned cloned cloned bean cloned cloned

So you would agree Mafia wouldn’t attack you, either. That works as a sanity check.

Considering this, who is teamed up with bean?

it could also be luck
or perhaps someone equally insane deciding to slingshot completely off course and praying it has good results

i’m not sane
simply logical

mafia is so much easier to handle as sudoku a logic puzzle

No wonder why we fail :sob:

i never said i was good at logic puzzles

Pretty sure this game of mafia is based on empathy and thinking in others’ shoes.

The problem is, how do I think as a wolf? :sob:

I think better a wolf than I do as a Town, or so I’m led to believe.

1 Like

Maybe your pfp has adverse effects that is activating RP potential.

Meanwhile I’m too far from the ground

the pool is a hefty dice roll between you, magnus, marluna, and seth
seth & magnus are either a v/v or v/w scenario
marluna has a decent track record for the hammer but has faded into complete obsolesence immediately afterwards
ultimately they will be a pain in the fucking ass to resolve
jaiden is…there but they’re also THE ONLY OTHER INVESTIGATIVE IN ALL EXISTENCE so it’s basically just me repeating to myself that the hosts would never make a 1 ti game never ever
obviouslt crichard is town in my view
you’re…there i guess
you’re basically just there because i cannot remember talking to you so PoE dimension you go
and magnus is linked to cloned
and of course cape is an ic

1 Like

so gth right now i’d say cloned, marluna, magnus/seth

if magnus then the vig claim was calculated
if seth then the vig claim was a last ditch attempt to force their way into towncore because the wolfteam was very quickly decaying

Also can we kidnap Zone in a dark alley for purposefully giving Jarek a role they previously had?

(Not that it ain’t a cool concept, but it sounded sussie :sob:)

you could put jaiden on the outskirts but i will just continue to repeat to myself that no host would ever add 1 ti to a 16p rolemadness like an asylum patient and deny your reality

1 Like