Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

If we are to believe that there are 4 starting wolves + 1 3p, then for someone to be a wolf they have to have 1 plausible partner.
Who would be my remaining partner then? it can’t be Marluna, because I pushed them hard.
It isn’t beancat because even if they weren’t cleared from Italy spew, their push on my slot means we can’t be teamed.

Zorvo isn’t teamed with me, because they also pushed me even if you ignore my town read on them.
I don’t see myself putting Silviu in my suspect list if we’re both wolves.
Jaiden is pretty obvious town, so I can’t be teamed with them.
Cape90 is desperado confirmed town.

We should wait for Jaiden’s results before deciding who to push on.

Poe is so small, It’s unavoidable to suspect your teammate, at least publicly. Otherwhise town will suspect you more, when the only person you pushed flips green.

What do you make of this Silviu post?

You said that they apparently knew May was town. Do you think that’s TMI?
If my suspicions about this Silviu post regarding my slot is correct, then that’s SIlviu TMI that I’m town. Why? Because Italy confirmed my role, yet not my alignment. Except Silviu seems to think that my slot being a confirmed odd night slank doctor = being confirmed town. Which isn’t the case from Italy’s flip.

I will say that out of Marluna and Silviu, that Marluna has more going for them. Seeing as they saved Magnus and buried Neon as the deciding vote at EoD2.

Still, Jaiden might have spicy results which could be game winning for town.

If it’s just Silviu with 3 starting wolves, that would be the best case scenario.

For Zorvo to be the last wolf with 3 starting scum, would mean that the Italy wagon is pure from my perspective.
Which to me seems unlikely, as Zorvo hard pushed Neon D2 and pushing a mislunch on May D3 after bussing their partner doesn’t make sense.

I don’t think Zorvo is likely the last wolf if we had 3 starting mafia + 1 3p.

Let me put it this way. For there to be no bussing during EoD4 with 3 starting wolves only make sense if Zorvo is the last wolf. Which again feels pretty unlikely to be the world we’re in.
The size of the Italy wagon compared to the other wagons, reeks of having wolves trying to get town cred by voting out their doomed partner after it was obvious they couldn’t push Magnus out.

Well considering I’m town yeah that’s accurate.

Oh wait you weren’t on Italy though.

Hmm

I feel that the solve should be obvious based on the final day VCs. If Zorvo was a wolf and we had 4 starting wolves, then the problem is which player would be Zorvo’s partner.
It isn’t beancat, because they’re hard spewed town by Italy.
It isn’t Marluna, because they voted on May together EoD1 which is usually something wolves try to avoid doing.
It isn’t Jaiden, as Italy TMIed they are a town investigative.
It isn’t Silviu either, because I doubt w!Zorvo opens the day with a “solve” that includes their partner.
And it isn’t me, because I’m town and Zorvo pushed on me during D4.

Any scum team with Zorvo doesn’t work at this point, unless it is specifically 3 starting wolves and the Italy wagon EoD4 is pure. That combination of events comes across as unlikely to say the least.

Even with 3 starting wolves. I have a hard time imagining s!Zorvo hellbussing Neon, when you had Magnus there to be voted out as an option EoD2.

Tbf, I have seen Zorvo hellbus their partner in a mountainous 9er once. Which conceivably I could see that happening this game. Though it would be incredibly ballsy to play a part in bussing 2 of their scum buddies.
In a way, they did ensure Italy got voted out as they didn’t vote beancat or Marluna EoD4.

Last time Zorvo bussed their partner, that was after they led a wagon on a 0 poster. They flipped town.
Yet that isn’t what happened in this game.

At this point. If Zorvo is a wolf who was willing to hellbus both of their buddies this game, then they deserve the win as their wolf game would be ridiculously good at this point.
Meaning I’m willing to ride or die on town Zorvo for my own sanity this game.

Okay.

Who you think would attack Zorvo N2?

Probably Silviu by PoE.

Gorta (5): ElizaThePsycho, beancat, Silviu200530, Italy, I_Dislike_FM

I’d be surprised if the Gorta wagon had only Italy as wolf voting them at EoD1.
I doubt 3 wolves would vote on Gorta, seeing as we had 3p/V wagons at EoD1. They’d want to distance themselves on the vote count if I didn’t know any better with practically V/V wagons.