Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

At this point, we’re waiting for Jaiden to out their results. Which hopefully will be enough to wrap up the game.

Silviu’s EoD2 on beancat stands out to me, as they are voting someone who is spewed town off Italy spew when Neon was executed, resulting in the 1st wolf flip this game.
Which oddly enough, is similar with how Italy ends up voting beancat alone at EoD3 and EoD4.

Lemon voted mafia. Lemon got shot.
Zorvo caused mafia flip. Zorvo got shot.
(N3, missing info)
Magnus caused mafia flip, Magnus got shot.

There is no way, mafia members would be this simple, isn’t it?

Unless Jaiden gives a definitive different answer, I can stand behind a Silviu lynch.

As Magnus argued before they met their maker this game, mafia would consider townies who participated in flipping one of their buddies a big threat to their faction. Usually, they would be priority #1 to kill at night barring extraordinary circumstances. We know that’s what happened with Magnus, and very likely happened with Zorvo N2.

Pretty much at this point. Jaiden should be on Magnus 100% provided they’re a town watcher, which is probably the case this game. I’m pretty sure Italy TMIed a town investigative exists and Jaiden is a watcher claim.

Like having 3 claimed TP?
It’s just absurd for me, they went for Zorvo, instead one of those three…

Again, Zorvo was one of the main Neon pushers. If anything, it makes sense to go for Zorvo, who helped bury Neon D2 and keep shade on the protective claims as a side effect.

I’ve got real life coming up soon. We can discuss this more when I login again.
Cya later.

I agree. That would be the technically correct move from Jaiden.

But WIFOM exists. (like how Magnus jailkept Italy, instead of Jaiden, N3.)

We’ll find out if that’s the case or not once Jaiden shows up.

I won’t be here today anymore neither.
I probably will come back 24 hours from now, or around so.

I’ll see you later Marluna.
For now, Silviu is probably the most likely to be a wolf from my perspective.

Given this

I would expect 1 mafia to be on Gorta wagon and I mafia to be on neon/may

What this means is I highly doubt beancat + Silviu + IDFM contain 2 wolves.
And I do not think Marluna + Zorvo are it either

Based off this VC, we can assume it’s not Zorvo + Marluna probably, however, I would find it particularly goofy if no mafia voted Neon day 2

Overall, a yikes votecount.
Zorvo/Beancat/Marluna/CRichard probably don’t contain 2 wolves?

I doubt we will see too much from looking at this final vote count. One thing is CRichard being off Italy wagon when everyone else, literally everyone wanted to kill Italy. Obviously at least 1 busser, Zorvo wanted Italy to die as well

Before I say anything else, I mostly just want to see what Silviu has to say and where his head is at in terms of solving. I think Silviu seemed a bit hesitant to the idea of killing Italy

Then why are you pushing me all this time. I repeatedly point out that you “hate” me because I started a wagon on you and then I gave up because you have apparent fury that you do not have when you’re mafia.

There is the world in which I’m wrong on Silviu, which is possible though their vote on beancat EoD2 is something to note when Italy also voted on beancat two end of days in a row.

Also pressure voting CRich for shading me all this game.

VOTE: CRich

Pretty much this. I don’t see the Italy wagon being pure, unless it’s exactly 3 starting wolves and Zorvo is the last wolf.

Which part is shade? The part where I point out your beancat vote?