Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

How about you try to think of worlds where I’m town? Good thing your vote isn’t locked because they forgot to announce the locked votes.

At least I can toss out worlds where it’s only 1 wolf alive, as it’s mechanically confirmed to have 4 starting wolves.

The game is now spot which slot has a viable scum partner.

Marluna’s role is almost certainly town aligned, as I doubt you would make a mafia execute proof for balance reasons.

If the town can’t figure out a viable team before EoD today, we no exe.
It’s that simple.

Except if this were the case, why not just power through a misexe on a town and win because the town won’t have enough executions?
You are just desperate to paint me as scum no matter what.

As far as I remember. Marluna never specified that they lose their ability upon XyLO, so if that’s the case in the world they’re mafia and I was mislunched. Then the mafia would auto win in LyLo as again, the town would have only 2 executions yet the lunch proof modifier would mean town has to execute 3 times to win.

Correction: It is currently LYLO.

… Are you kidding me?

I stg this if this is 3 town vs 3 non-town, ala UFO that’s so broken.

We have a cannoneer don’t we?

I also have a theory that Marluna becomes a Mafia 1-Shot Prince if they hammer a mafia member/a mafia member dies

Wait a second.

1 Mafia and 1 Arsonist might make sense for LYLO if Arso has douses or whatever

Honestly I’m not sure how this is LYLO

zorvo what were you again

Bean Mafia 2-Shot Vigilante?

Self Redirection JOAT, I used my Brain shock on Neon, deflect on may and buss drive on Cape

Current claims
Zorvo - self-redirection JOAT (now vanilla)
Marluna - 1-shot deathproof + dies when investigated
Silviu - 1-shot modposter (now vanilla)
Jaiden - lookout
CRich - odd night slank doctor
Beancat - 1-shot wagon vig (now vanilla)

at least 2 of these are lying

complied this thinking “oh it can’t be LyLo if CRich is actually slank doctor” but guess that’s out the window cause i forgot odd
from just the claims modposter sus
from social CRich sus

anyway off to pull an all nighter bye

I’ve been told LyLo is “town can no longer win with a town exe” and not “lose immediately game over” if that helps anyone

Yeah it’s probably just CRichard cause we can’t trust his role.