Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Idk man

Like you could be mafia vigilante

Like you two are a difference check for sure

Have you noticed that beancat voted me 1st thing today, and the game didn’t end especially now the hosts say it’s LyLo?

I mean apparently no one’s voting anyone according to the votecount.

I mean beancat’s vote before hosts announced it was MYLO and now LyLo.

Ok what are you getting at?
You agree your TvW?

Let’s look at Cape’s legacy reads

Here’s their reads.
I take it Marluna is their bottom of their reads since they voted there.

Yes.
Seeing as I didn’t get immediately quick hammered after beancat voted me.

I still don’t understand why Silviu was that high for Cape.

Maybe they are town and there’s something I didn’t see that made them obvious. :man_shrugging:

Eh I think the votecount reset but I get your point.

I also don’t think we have BOTH another killing and protective role.

That definitely is true, seeing as if beancat and I are both town. Then we’d be in postgame already.

Your thoughts on this quick vote?
@Zorvo

Not sure.
I mean they voted on you yesterday but they did rush it a bit with the vote here.

That’s what i’m pointing out. They rushed the vote, rather than wait for everyone to turn up.
Remember the game you rushed the vote on me during LyLo?

This game.
Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win] - The Syndicate (mafiathesyndicate.com)

Time to find who is partnered with beancat.
I don’t see Zorvo being with beancat, because their doubt over beancat and I being both town aligned doesn’t make sense if they are w/w. If anything, w!Zorvo would stick up for beancat and join in shading my role.
Marluna doesn’t feel like it either, as beancat tried to put my slot and Marluna in a w/w pairing. I don’t think that makes sense if beancat and Marluna are w/w.
Which leaves Silviu and Jaiden.

Jaiden as a watcher claim has been pretty useless this game.
The part that sticks out to me is that they had an opportunity to catch whoever killed Magnus, yet they claimed to abstain from using their ability for 2 nights in a row.
1 night I can accept they forgot to submit an action ala Gorta. Yet 2 nights in a row? That’s a stretch to say the least and I don’t get the impression Jaiden forgets to submit night actions like Gorta does.