Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

My thoughts exactly. In my ISO my first scum group was Marluna, Eliza, and Lemonfairy.

you’re the LHF

I don’t remember why I quoted Silviu’s vote.
To reiterate my claim, which I know May saw, I’m adversely affected if Zorvo flips today. Why are you always two sides of the same coin?

I’m just a fruit

1 Like

Wdym by 2 sides of the same coin?

Elaborate?
Which post exactly?

Zorvo and May are both good players, and I like playing FM with them both, but they both play in almost contrasting fashion (yet somehow similar), and they’re diametrically opposed foes atm.

I mean that Silviu claim was actually when I was sleeping and I’ve posted allot more sense then.

1 Like

vote*

Zorvo, you’re a consistent person. You don’t tend to keep people in these… superposition-y slots, where you simultaneously suspect them and don’t. Being conflicted is one thing, I know what that looks like, but you just seem to… occasionally forget you think I’m a wolf, and then launch back in full-force. It’s not impossible for that to come from a townie, but given your reputation for hellbussing, I think W!Zorvo immediately picks a townie right off the bat to be “his teammate”, and tries his best to imitate that.

I think I’ve been normal, it’s just that FM earlier told me that he’d throw up if I were any more townie, and I noted that down. It seems rapidfire swapping back and forth is just his style, though.

Yeah, that’s my style. Honestly, whether or not I’m “lying” is a meaningless distinction - I come to conclusions by arguing, seeing what reactions people have to them… so most of the things I’ll put out there I feel neutral about and will retroactively decide whether or not I believe based on how everyone behaves in response.

You know, I’d like to say it was a reaction test, but I just entirely forgot. Oops. Uh. Sorry?

1 Like

#1029 I don’t think wolves are smart enough to bus their teammates this early on without someone else pushing them,

#1033 awfully calm about being pushed

This leads me to believe at the very least, Lemonfairy is at best town albeit low profile town if you understand what I mean. They could also be 3p by the way they’re careless about being voted.

I think I had the word claim in my head cause I was trying to remember if he voted me before or after your Priest claim @Magnus

1 Like

We also tend to swap back and forth in terms of good reads… In Flicker, Zorvo only had one wolf, who he didn’t prioritize, while I had all three, while in GOAT, I only had one wolf, who I didn’t prioritize, and Zorvo was the one pushing for him to be executed.

1 Like

I’m confident Silviu voted you before I claimed. I’m not bothering to check, I just know.

Js if i shotgun this game, I’m bound to hit at least 2 wolves with my bait.

That’s actually a fair thought.
Kinda forgot about that.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I liked that reasoning

Then clearly I paid no attention to your claim and didn’t notice it at all until you brought it up.

1 Like

I’m fine with switching the train onto Marluna or Eliza (This is not opportunistic, im just asking the general consesnsus)

The irony is that they look opportunistic in trying to hammer me lol