Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

The IDFM train has certainly brought forth a lot of new development

1 Like

I’m down for an Eliza wagon.

But I want May to vote for it.

Anyway, my due diligence on this vote, something I think everyone should probably be doing - if Zorvo flips wolf, I’d probably go after Silviu next; their vote seemed distancey, and behavior earlier rubbed me the wrong way, as it’s pretty much identical to what got them nearly-executed in Flicker, and their entrusting of their vote to FM and I seemed bizarre to me. It could just be my instinct to distrust those who trust me, though. If Zorvo flips town, I’d have to re-evaluate a little bit, though I don’t think my Silviu sus would be entirely discarded… I’d probably take a closer look at IDFM, for whatever the hell he’s doing with Zorvo here, and a closer look at Eliza, if only to avoid disrespecting Zorvo’s legacy twice consecutively.

idfm

Not to imply I want Zorvo to flip today. Whoops. Magnus.

1 Like

I don’t fucking mind

it’s not an italy post if there isn’t a cuss word every two sentences

1 Like

Bro are you actually trying to tunnel me? Lmao.
I’m town so your accomplishing nothing and if your a wolf your tunnel is just going to make you look worse.

XD

Nah, not gonna happen.

yes, do it

Zorvo, are you asking me, May “Gaming” May, if I am “actually trying to tunnel [you]”? Are you implying that tunneling is something remotely out of character for me? Come on, now, you know better than that. I’m always trying to tunnel.

Seems like someone disagreed XD

@May

You really want me eh?
My vote and solving scared you that badly?

I’m going to go extensively study how you’ve reacted to being voted in past games, BRB.

You know what that’s fair.

But you choosing me I don’t know felt more “random” then usual.

Maybe I’m just being bias because this is the first time you chose to “tunnel” me but you just stated paranoia and “pings” regarding me and then drop a vote in and tunnel.
Despite me not seeing much progression of you reaching to that point where you would see need to tunnel me, again maybe I’m bias but you just look more like a scared wolf desperately wanting to execute me.

is this something scum!Magnus would say or am I just seeing it that way because I want it to fit into some kind of pattern that I can use as a tell for Magnus?

I didn’t comment on this, but Eliza’s absolutely right, it’s something Mafia does. It’s not an exclusively textbook wolfish, but it’s entirely an valid comment.

Reanalysing.

Sticking with that earlier read.

Voting someone other than your top scumread because you think it’s preferable, fair enough.

I can see why you’d vote Eliza for being opportunistic or whatever, but I don’t really think she’s really been acting suspicious? She’s doing exactly what town!me a year ago would’ve done, seeing valid reasoning and sharing her two cents on it, sticking with what she notices, but not stretching for possible reads or whatever. Even if we’re not voting Jarek anymore (I don’t like how he’s faded from the public consciousness), Eliza hasn’t done anything I construe as evil?

“I dislike Forum Mafia”

How does someone genuinely not remember the question the asked everybody?
Can we like vote this slot please!
Why am I the only one?

post #84

Eliza and Jarek are town

Like May asks everyone who they want to execute if they had a choice, Italy gives them the answer and May thinks it’s some word metaphor. Like what?
That just doesn’t make sense to me I think it might have been a slip.