Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I just wanted to know if you had a reason

Fair enough

They seem to be doing what they usually do as a town player. That’s really it. There’s not much to look at yet but there’s only 3 evils and they’re not a suspect on my list immediately right now.

It might be more accurate to put Neon is null with the other three but that doesn’t feel right.

Same with Zorvo, to be honest.

There’s no easy way for me to tell if they’re evil yet I just choose to believe they aren’t. Silly reasoning I’m sure.

Oh i didnt even realize the game had started. Oops.

I wasnt prepared for an extra long day anyway so this changes nothing.

@Jarek hello. Were you the mafia in tje ufo game i cajght day 1 but let off the hook for being new or were you town that game? Trying to recall if my memory of you is accurate.

1 Like

I was evil that game

Youre probably town here then huh.

Thats cool.

Whose your most confident town read and why? Havent read topic yet but noticed your name first while scrolling up. Are you a good player iyo at identifying town?

No because I get fairly easily annoyed at people pushing me and that makes finding town who would otherwise be easy finds not as easy as it should be.

But I believe there’s a town in Jaiden - I have a post that quoted the stuff I liked then said “townlean” at the end but the TL;DR is that they’ve pointed out Magnus’s entry was off compared to how they usually come in, they had a nice early readlist that i agreed with and as I said they just make sense. Also they did one of those things that’s like “if you did this as a wolf I’ll never trust you again” but that’s a whatever read at best.

Not like mega town locked forever I just think I like the slot

Hey guava you feel a bit different here than you did in umineko. Do you think this is my imagination or are you playing differently for a reason you believe you can explain?

Also i am going backwards, can you explain what about memes strikes you as particularly genuine? Also, have you ever played with scum memes before?

Also hi memes.

I have a meh track record at finding things. I’ve had a pretty decent track record at spotting evils though. So I guess in a sense I’m good at finding town because I don’t mis-identify them that often?

I barely even remember Umineko LMAO
My gameplay has probably developed because I played several games inbetween then and now over like a few months

Okay in that case i will pocket you by saying you are probably town and by vittue of you giving me an explanation i will put jaiden as probably town for now as well.

I am reading the topic backwards and and will see if snything catches my eye. Got any questions for me @Jarek ?

@Achromatic whats with the cold open
introduce yourself to the audience

1 Like

My name is christopher. My likes are naps, mafia, and repurposing famous anime lines for my own ends. My dislikes are my thyroid, people who arent earnest, and those who look down on others. My dream is to be the best mafia player in the world someday.

1 Like

What’s your opinion on Memes and their read on me?

What do you make of Magnus’ claim and things they’ve done so far?

Interested on your opinion.

boring

i didnt think youd be so normal about it

@Memes the throughline between jarek and guava doesnt make sense to me here. Why would a town jarek know to distance from a scum guava? What did you mean here?

Also my read of memes at a glance is his reads cut too shallow for my taste which is not atypical from his town game though. I think my take away after playing with him on mu a couple of times is game state really paints guilo in a certain light if you know what to look for. I dont think he would allow himself as scum to get outflanked with a weak partner so if someone slanking flips scum that interaction is probably telling.

I treat him with caution though since the last time we played i got told 50 times his scum game would own me. God i cant believe that game on mu that should have ended like two days before lol

Not even threatening my life yet and i have posted 5 times. Sus tbh

I mean

Achromatic (1): Jaiden

So valid observation about evolution of play. Alright.

Also i am glad to know we can all agree jaiden is town based on her vote.

I dont even know if i am being sarcastic right now tbh.

Lets read jaiden