Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Read my sentence in context

“Memes, Achro’s reads are the same “focusing on what players could have done as scum” sort of reasoning. I do not see why you give him a pass but are so tunneled on me.”

“I do not know why you give him a pass on that reasoning but are so tunneled on me using that same sort of reasoning.”

I am not saying that you are tunneled on me as mafia, but just tunneled on your narrative of my posting.

I was not tunneling, i was questioning you to test you and you failed

I do not even see how I failed. You are just misconstruing things

I thrive in behavior analysis. I put myself in your shoes and determine why would i react the way you did. For you, questioning you felt like tunneling, which implies panic. Why are you panicking that im finally questioning for dumping posts with the goal of widening the PoE, keeping everyone as possible options to push later.

Cream. Why is Lissi not scum?

Tick tock tick tock

Memes, I felt unfairness in your reads and do have a tendency to get defensive. It is not panic, but a general defensiveness that people habitually scumread me for when I’m town, so I don’t blame you for seeing it the same way. What you accuse me of feels blatantly untrue from my perspective, and so I naturally do become defensive. Why do you read it as panic and not defensiveness?

Lissi is not scum because there are points in the game where she shows genuine emotion that I feel is hard for her to fake as mafia. As both town and mafia, she is analytical, and questioning, and can come across as town, so these days, I truly don’t care that much about her content, since it’s not a strong indicator. In reading Lissi, it’s often for me just a game of patience, where I wait for her to show genuine townie emotion to truly strongly townread her. She mentioned feeling upset about Neon dying, and I do not think she fakes that as mafia. She is pure in some senses, and as scum, I think it is simply out of her range to fake something like that. This is probably the best way to read her.

Achro and Jarek are town.

The mafia are in Eliza/Lissi/Cream

Eliza is only there for lack or content and surviving this long even though her slot is the most townread.
She is my weakest suspect.

Ok. If Cream is mafia Lissi cant be with him based on this post.

Eliza/Cream?

But… Silviu does not bus… unless he was coached to do so?

Who could coach Silviu here then?

Cream/Achro would be crazy

I will need to read the whole game at night

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

D4 Final Vote Count

Sleep (3): Memes, ElizaThePsycho, Cream
Lissi (1): Jarek

Not Voting (2): Lissi, Achromatic

Nobody has been executed!

@ElizaThePsycho has been killed!

Her role was...

Day 5 starts and ends at 2023-02-14T21:00:00Z.

Since there are 5 players alive, majority requires 3 votes. It is currently LYLO. Votes are locked.

Ping

So we’re just instantly at D5

The kill on eliza is making me suspicious I really wanna vote my scumread but I don’t like that

Nah screw it

VOTE: Lissi

@Host_Account_1

Is the game over :pleading_face:

Town (Jarek) has voted Town (Lissi) in LYLO. With no way of losing, the Mafia (Cream and Achromatic) have won!

2 Likes

lol