Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Skill issue

1 Like

playing on this site is a skillissue

3 Likes

Okay so my running theory about Manaphy was wrong they would not have responded like that LOL

1 Like

Also true

1 Like

Not if they’re signing their posts. (and yeah I do realize I forgot to sign the last one but it’s pretty clear that it’s joy given all the neighboring posts are mine, and the fact cat has been very good about signing their posts so far)

Think about it. If you wanted to treat it like a normal slot, you absolutely could. Just ignore one of the heads. Your read would then be as good as it was if it was only that player on the account.

-:coffee:

never w/w with manaphy

UNVOTE
i got enough out of this slot

What did you get out of it?

Correct from my pov but I’m curious on the reasoning

that i dont want to vote you, im not calling you town, if thats the answer u want

No, of course that’s not the answer I want.

What posts led you to your current read, and how did you expect your push to aid your read on me?

me not wanting to interact with you

i have no idea

If you were wolves together, chances are you’d know who Manaphy is. And even if you were wolves and he didn’t tell you, you probably wouldn’t be too concerned with figuring out who he is.

It’s also not faked in the moment, given the time between posting.
And sure it could be a preplanned thing, but stuff like that doesn’t usually happen, and this is an esoteric enough thing where it’s hard for wolves to think of stuff like that.

So, you’re saying you made an obviously bad push as something of a reaction fish, and you didn’t know what you planned to get out of it?

To me it looks like you realized how bad your push looked, knew you had to back off, and this was the way you thought of.

Surely, now that you have “got enough”, you can point to specific posts that make you not want to vote me?

obviously bad? i can argue the reason for me voting u is wrong with me still being right. I mean your read on me is that im being contradictive and pushing u in bad faith, which is also wrong, so you having a solidified process their doesnt really mean anything

I want people to post

nope, i dont point out posts

If this isn’t an obvious wolf I don’t know what is.

Manaphy has pushed me for all this time, made himself look very bad, and then backs out while being able to provide 0 reasons for their read on me.

honestly this site is so self absorb in voting people because they voted you and making blantant statements like, “you realized ur vote was bad, so now your trying to get out of it”, to conf bias yourself

look I can either keep voting you, or I dont, if u want me to go back to voting you, I will, otherwise stop fucking talking

1 Like

lol k