Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

this site can’t find obvious wolves, that’s why every game ends in a wolf win

1 Like

Oh I would still wanna know but mainly because I was like SOOOOOOO confident about who Manaphy was and then suddenly I wasn’t LOL

Like I even posted in my rolecard like “Manaphy is [my guess] putting this here so I can screenshot later”

But this is probably right assuming the wolf chat is a discord server like usual
Though it would be kinda funny if they made a discord alt/asked for an FoL dm instead

Huh

1 Like

If you had reasons for your read on me, then I might believe you.

this will be funny once you flip

1 Like

i think reads like that are god awful, but i already know the answer is not w/w given my role card says im town so, its not really a game related read. They are fine to think it, but it doesnt belong in the thread

HUH?

im not sure what the problem with that post is?

will it? how has pre-flipping and grandstanding worked for anyone on this site?

mmmmmmmmmm this is a fair point
though I still think you’re not w/w because pointing this out instead of letting it sit feels, especially when you may want to be able to switch your vote to save him

ya i want other people to talk now, clearly im frustrated with them

1 Like

GN thread. See you sometime tomorrow, hopefully with the 2nd wolf outed :stuck_out_tongue:

pats Manaphy
Ahhh…scary lol.

It’s just Day 1, random things happen, it’s just what it’s.

I’ll have you know this site is regarded as quite highly by my home site!

Wait that’s insane I thought our reputation was like really bad

Everyone on this site is always like “this site sucks!! Everyone here sucks!!! (Signs up to the new game anyway)”

2 Likes

k i get it, im going back to vibing lol

2 Likes

Fax

Ive lost almost all my town games on this site if not all, so my personal experience trumps w/e assortment of games u can find throughout the year or years on this site

I actually keep statistics lol