Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Wait is it hecause you thought I WAS polarised and now you’re thinking I might NOT be or is it because you thought I WASN’T but looking at my wolfgames now you’re realising I still am

Yeah uh

You might want to skip ahead a bit

I don’t know
If I hadn’t seen them play before then I’d assume he was town but he feels strange in this game. I don’t think I see him complaining about being behind this much instead of just… doing something useful, but like, I don’t know if this is actually wolfy

1 Like

After reading the sorc17er earlier I thought you were town but not that polarized
but now thinking about the amount of town mindset you’ve shown this game I’m realizing it’s very noticable

1 Like

I can do OK as wolf I think? I got townread early on in Pathologic https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/pathologic-invitational-town-victory/. But I also think I’m faiiiirly obvious as town this game cause of little weird things cause I haven’t played town in a while

Gar is fairly towny but I also just worry that we’ll never move past them and that scares me

1 Like

Yeah I don’t recall them complaining about being behind in other games, either, but on the other hand I do recall them being LHF town in most of all of those cases anyway

I definitely recall them complaining about being behind FTR

1 Like

If we don’t end up voting them out today, let it be said I don’t want the slot alive in LyLo because that could be potentially game-losing.

… were they town in any of those agmes, actually?

I think I’ve only played a handful of games with them so I don’t have a large sample size tbh

What if I put the playerlists of all my games in my sheet

I’ve played no games with them before

With what they’ve said today I can scum case they without the Poe argument

PAYOR KRC was a cycle of complaining about being behind and they were wolf Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

WWFM2 I think they complaiend as well and were town Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

1 Like

Ill do this for you
2 scum games and 1 town game
If you include Achromatic s Greatest game
2 scum games 2 town games
If you include this one
2 scum games 3 town games

ngl this one kinda scares me :frogge:

but then the post to go along with it is towny, , ,

1 Like

I understand the fear of not being able to go past me
I thought we already did tbh