Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Kay is that cause I’m right and your pushing an agenda?

Okies thank you for explaining!!

All you have to do is quote the post and place a period or any text and it won’t delete it no matter how many more quotes you add

1 Like

No cuz its dumb af and im a bit exhausted after the perpetual mylo game
I played horrible town there so ofc it ruins my motive to play town here as well
If asking a question is pushing an agenda then even the purest of saints are pushing one

This is annoyingly towny because every fucking time I start to think I find a wolf they decide oh time to say something extremely towny…

It’s really not dumb af and I’m so FUCKING tired of people acting like I don’t know how to read a game of fucking mafia like I’ve never used these types of reads to continuously be right over hundreds of FM games.

I suck at this fucking game cause I can’t hunt scum for shit but nobody gets to pretend like my tone reads are shit when I’ve absolutely scared the shit out of wolf teams by forming insanely accurate town reads for a looooooooomg time.

1 Like

VOTE: Arctic

This is the only active wagon I don’t hate

Sorry for being rude, youre right

I get that you think that, I just think its incorrect

Abbi is town for that post tho; shows that they genuinly believe there own reads at least from my pov; they think what they are saying. Abbi ATE’s a bit more as town from what i’ve seen

Im going to put effort into this for a tiny bit, hour tops ngl

Okay nvm i can put effort in it till like, 9pm my time which is nice

Lets become top poster

this post is entirely true except the bolded
that section of posting was about me vs tutuu from deceive inc.

that being said, my last wolfgame was a while ago (this past february) and I’m kinda expecting to utterly fail as soon as I roll wolf

2 Likes

towny mindset

honestly I am wondering if may is actually still polarized

What does this mean

wdym wdym

“Is actually still polarised” as in I’m wolfing right now and this is different from my towngames? “Is actually still polarised” in the sense that I am currently obvtown and you can tell it’s different from my wolfing? What’s the situation

oh
lol
the second

1 Like