Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

If you’re town you probably should since that is basically game losing

well it’s only game losing if it’s wrong and people listen to me, which they aren’t so

1 Like

i see we have reached peak mafia. calling eachother wrongboys without reasoning

2 Likes

I sound partnered with Gar hte way I’m soft defending them and just. Passively-back-of-my-head don’t wanna vote them. Independently I’m towny

Valid.

They also don’t listen to me given I think 2 / 3rds of this wagon formation is no goo

Plants Mountainous Poison - Day 8 (1/16) - Wolf Win - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies

this game its a classic example of wind’s wolf game its old but its a banger and its like 1200 posts so dont even bother reading it take my word for it wind and eevee made a big spectacle lmao and wind was ATEing HARD

I love you all I won’t be back before EoD

Your all amazing players we’ve got this!

it’s also the only wolfgame of wind’s that i remember so my read is heavily skewed for that reason

i… see
I had not noticed that but like
I think you’ve been pretty scummy today

like, it’s pretty realistic for you to have learned to add town mindset to your posts if you’ve rolled wolf 4 times in a row have have continued improving…
and other than that I don’t really have much

VOTE: WindwardAway

wagonomics

1 Like

i know thats not what it means

2 Likes

Yeah I think the towniest thing I did all game was intentionally taking a lot of initiative early on but I have been SO TIRED as to not do that much at all in more recent. So I don’t think I’m the towniest in world today

i talked myself into scumreading wind again there’s too much crying for wind to be a villager lol

no ur just meming but atleast you’re here

1 Like

unlike that scumbag GARFOOLEd

1 Like

like it makes a lot of sense for W!may to flip me here
it leaves options of arctic/wind and gar/wind in everyone’s minds, and May can push abbi if needed as well
works very nicely if, say, wind is their partner since once he gets a town flip in arctic/gar he can try to use that to clear wind
would also make sense with gar/arctic as partners as well, just flip a non-wolf

1 Like

It makes sense for w!May to nya nya nya nya nya nya nya nya

2 Likes

it does tbhtbhbthbthtbhtbhtbhtbh

2 Likes

nya

1 Like

this is w/w officer this is it i cracked the case

2 Likes