Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Yeah I am

1 Like

It turns out it’s really easy to scare people when they severely underestimate you. Even if your actual abilities are mediocre if they think you suck worse than you do you can get ‘em good

I’m not a great wolf I don’t have a ton of practice and I tend to get scared and make weird decisions. But I had a few early games where outside circumstances made me COMPLETELY crash and burn so I was able to improve from those pretty well

Litten had me from D1 in the BotF we played and I got lucky he was rhe Politician

…trying to read may in achromatic’s greatest game:

2 Likes

Wait is it hecause you thought I WAS polarised and now you’re thinking I might NOT be or is it because you thought I WASN’T but looking at my wolfgames now you’re realising I still am

Yeah uh

You might want to skip ahead a bit

I don’t know
If I hadn’t seen them play before then I’d assume he was town but he feels strange in this game. I don’t think I see him complaining about being behind this much instead of just… doing something useful, but like, I don’t know if this is actually wolfy

1 Like

After reading the sorc17er earlier I thought you were town but not that polarized
but now thinking about the amount of town mindset you’ve shown this game I’m realizing it’s very noticable

1 Like

I can do OK as wolf I think? I got townread early on in Pathologic https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/pathologic-invitational-town-victory/. But I also think I’m faiiiirly obvious as town this game cause of little weird things cause I haven’t played town in a while

Gar is fairly towny but I also just worry that we’ll never move past them and that scares me

1 Like

Yeah I don’t recall them complaining about being behind in other games, either, but on the other hand I do recall them being LHF town in most of all of those cases anyway

I definitely recall them complaining about being behind FTR

1 Like

If we don’t end up voting them out today, let it be said I don’t want the slot alive in LyLo because that could be potentially game-losing.

… were they town in any of those agmes, actually?

I think I’ve only played a handful of games with them so I don’t have a large sample size tbh

What if I put the playerlists of all my games in my sheet

I’ve played no games with them before

With what they’ve said today I can scum case they without the Poe argument