Stratagem-21 FM - Signup (CANCELLED)

Mkay~

/in

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping this ends before the hydra game starts because multitabling is blegh :wine_glass:

3 Likes

hydra game? :3

1 Like

Yup! We have one that’s starting around April in NUF. ^^)/

oo i see

Iwas already paged for this hydra game someone sent the hydra signal into the sky and I descended upon it like a locust

2 Likes

The locust swarm came in at sonic speed and at such critical mass that I got reverse-Dorothy’d and transported straight to Kansas.

I was gonna evolve into Boomer Cream and play sudoku for 5 straight months before it filled.

2 Likes

Instead I get to play mahjong for a few weeks while we wait for the game half the players are in to finish. I’ll try my best to make it a quick sweep ^-^

2 Likes

basically yeah
discord doesnt gaf about making their system more secure which kinda makes lots of their features useless

1 Like

/in

1 Like

what if we made a seperate discord server for each player and their neighbor and to get messages to eachother you have to play telephone

4 Likes

I’m willing to be your cohost if you’re still looking for one Zone. @Zone_Q11

Ah, Silviu actually asked first. Sorry.
I’ll go update the OP now.

1 Like

Awww…okay.

/in then.

3 Likes

just to be clear
you made a setup that’s flipless, with night kills, also mafia has a person who can vote someone, with only 4 misexecutiots?
isn’t this scumsided as hell

2 Likes

wait lylo is announced
nevermind

2 Likes

tbf you can do this for people not in the server aswell, so it doesn’t actually work as a detector perfectly unless they have a nickname set
not that it matters bc discord has plenty of issues already but atleast its slightly harder to cheat unmodified :upside_down_face:

1 Like

you can look at your mutual servers with them iirc

1 Like

yeah the pinging doesn’t really matter, its just too easy to check if they’re on the server at all

1 Like

dont you need to use <@[ID]> for that
during hell echoes(?) scum got spoiled because someone posted everyones @s in the game and it only pinged jake, because he was the only one in the server

1 Like