Hosted by @Zone_Q11
Co-hosted by @Silviu200530
Reviewed by @Mistyx
- Follow the Forum Game Rules.
- Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per active phase.
- Fail to heed the former rules more than twice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
- I can and might have to add and/or remove rules in the future. Except the first rule.
Let’s just hope that I won’t have to use this rule.
- This is an open setup: There are 7 Town Vanilla, 1 Town Mortician, 1 Town Mortician Backup, and 2 Mafia Restless Spirits.
- Day Phases last 48 hours unless majority is reached early. Night Phases last 24 hours.
- All actions must be submitted in your role cards / role PMs.
- Mafia members may communicate through Discord during both phases.
- Factional attacks are mandatory and not assigned.
- The host will announce when XYLO occurs.
- The game starts when the player list is fully filled, at 7 PM EST. (Around this hour: 2023-03-19T23:00:00Z)
Players are required to join Zone_Q11’s discord server to participate.
- Players’ alignment and role will not be revealed upon death. (AKA flip-less)
- Use the latest voting format.
- Plurality: Whoever has the most votes at the end of a phase will die.
- Majority: At any point during day phase, whoever has >50% of all votes will die.
- [No Exe] is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early.
- In case of a tie, a random player within the tie will be executed. However, if the tie includes [No Exe], then nobody will be executed.
- Self-votes are considered valid votes.
- Votes are locked in XYLO scenarios.
Access to informed spectators is enabled when either a mafia has died, or when it is XYLO.