Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

i don’t think this is
an actual thing

Going to call it a night now,so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

the way you phrased it, anyways

I’m quite sure you did not comment about this scumlean any time earlier today

Could you elaborate on this part?

I am surprised at Magnus starting a wagon here, especially not so late into the first day. I don’t think it’s a scumtell, I just wanted to point it out.
I can throw down a VOTE: Leafia as well, just to set up competing wagons and because I’m not as immediately convinced as some other people are. In any case, Leafia acts the most interestingly out of anyone here when she’s under pressure, and I wouldn’t mind facilitating that behavior

2 Likes

I don’t find that too convincing when the original reason for their suspicion is illogical at best and absolutely ridiculous at worst

No, I’m not disagreeing with WhoeverMagnusMay

I’m saying that, as they had recognized that Litten’s post was towny, the logic should have extended to that Litten probably would not be pushing hard to play this optimally if they were mafia, leading to a stronger townread. The logic seems off to me. It’s not disagreement.

What’s your different gripe?

I’m just finding this line of reasoning illogical or fake.

Garfooled corrected someone → they’re pocketing them → they’re a wolf with early d1 distancing on their wagon

doesn’t make sense to me

Again, it’d be okay ok it’s own, I could tolerate it, but the whole wall post has repetitive things like this that just seem logically off to me if that makes sense.

Also you guys are making me grumpy and annoyed I strongly dislike your bit and I think it’s dumb.

1 Like

also what???

1 Like

am I like the only person that thinks this is weird

1 Like

idk maybe I just don’t know may that well if that is May

I have played with magnus but not with May but I haven’t played recently enough to remember how magnus plays and their dumb bit thing is making it more confusing

1 Like

Yes. You’re getting confused again

1 Like

wow I really wonder why

2 Likes

(Hi it’s me May outside of the bit here to be clear this is me saying “Magnus impersonating my gameplay and tone means they’re hard to read”)

1 Like

I think it’s absolutely ridiculous by design

Seeing how I’m still playing the devil’s advocate, which is absolutely a new position for me and not a sign of me being argumentative… Litten is the 2021 best Mafia player on this site

I said it. We agreed it was a weird post, but you had a different reason

Coward

1 Like

:frogge:

1 Like

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:
:joy_cat: Kiiruma Eliza :joy_cat:
:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

1 Like

And Litten.

sorry

if you guys wanna mess around that’s fine but you’re actively making yourselves harder to read if you are town

2 Likes

Okay I’m fine with that

I’m not planning on throwing the game for the bit, I’m just trying to have fun so Mafia games don’t stagnate.
I can’t speak for Maynus. I think they’re also just having fun

1 Like