Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I would be amiss not to share the fact that I know May well enough to disguise myself as them. I would say that he is one of the stronger town players in this game, but only if she isn’t distracted multitabbing games like she always is. They’re not exactly LHF.
I think May’s easy to read, but we’ve never been on opposite teams, so I could be entirely mistaken.

The one asking me about Marluna. Can’t quite recall who it was now.

I’ve been super confident he’ll flip scum the entire day. I also honestly don’t like how quick he is to townlock people honestly. It feels like he’s buddying up to as many people as possible to avoid being nightkilled. His explainations for the townlocks don’t sound like they’re coming from v!Achro either.

I think your real complaint is that May hasn’t been posting as much as he usually does as a villager. They take breaks from solving on the first day all the time, although they’re usually still present. Like in Grand Idea.

That’s partly it as well.

Thanks Ben, i was just about to point that out.

1 Like

May usually responds to prompts, irrespective of whether or not she actually feels threatened. It’s a courtesy, see? May hadn’t been missed much, but after being pinged they returned with a post and an explanation for their absence. May still hasn’t reached the post minimum, which is admittedly a first, but her perspective on Sulit’s past game seemed to come from an honest place.

1 Like

Ok so how does them being as absent as they have been make you feel about their slot?

I’m disappointed but I don’t think it’s scum indicative. May powerwolfed in his first evil game on this site. Feel free to call it bad, I’m not saying the absence is good. I think the explanation makes sense enough for me to kill someone else over May today.

My problem with May is they say they are playing other games and use an excuse for being inactive and they dont just replace out… like…

Does May not like being scum and doesnt care?

Basically, there’s literally no world where I’m the best execution for today and you always let a pr claim self resolve here.

Because I always die N1 regardless of alignment here. If I’m town, wonderful, you forced scum to kill the scummiest looking lhf in the game.

If I’m scum, just as good. A scum died in place of a villager at night, letting more of the consensus towncore live.

There’s absolutely no benefits to the villagers to executing me D1 this game. Let scum kill who you think is scum. Make scum work for you.

Best possible scenario is both SK and mafia go after me tonight because then I’ll be the only kill and town will likely have this innthe bag if that happens.

That’s something I’ve been wondering too.

You are never dying at night.

I would say yes but i kind of like this side of IGCD seems kinda more confident coming into the game. Maybe beacuse only a few of us know him.

Anything stand out as scummy though?

@Hazardwaste

Always dying at night. I claimed PR after all. PR claims always die in a setup like this.

7 posts left.

Honestly thats the problem that ive had with all of the scum reads on me, none of them are at all tangible. It’s a lot of, “i just don’t like his posts” or “they really haven’t done much” which completely ignores the players that have literally done nothing.

Now im not going to say they are all scum but it is why I try and press for reasonings with reads because i want to know if a person is full of shit

You claimed town roleblocker in order to save yourself, there is no chance that either Maf or SK feels threatened enough by your existence to kill you tonight when the chances of you targeting a killer even if you were hypothetically real are practically nil. Evils probably agree that you’re evil.

I find it interesting that a lot of people are casually conversing with Hazard today. It indicates that a lot of people seem to trust Hazard and want to hear his thoughts, without feeling too intimidated to want to hide from his sight. I know I’m quoting your post, but it’s been happening a lot today. This threadstate would suggest Hazard isn’t Mafia, but it’s every game. Hazard must be an incredibly likeable person.

Hey @Magnus, have you posted a reads list with reasoning at all yet, and if so has anything changed since posting it?

It seems like they have a few reads but are like scared to go into much detail is my main reasons.

But i think they seem pretty towny

1 Like

This is blatently untrue and now I’m trying to decide whether it could be TMI that I’m a villager. Maybe that’s my paranoia getting to me though and letting a PR claim live is something that evils should never do.

Roleblocker is also a high priority pr for acum to kill too.

Is there an easy way to iso people on this site?