Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Hey @Magnus, have you posted a reads list with reasoning at all yet, and if so has anything changed since posting it?

It seems like they have a few reads but are like scared to go into much detail is my main reasons.

But i think they seem pretty towny

1 Like

This is blatently untrue and now Iā€™m trying to decide whether it could be TMI that Iā€™m a villager. Maybe thatā€™s my paranoia getting to me though and letting a PR claim live is something that evils should never do.

Roleblocker is also a high priority pr for acum to kill too.

Is there an easy way to iso people on this site?

You can also search up keywords that is said by specific players thatā€™s on the top right of the website with the magnifying glass and also picking up ā€˜in this topicā€™

is that what you need?

I disagree, RB is basically a combination weak doctor/weak scanner in this setup.

1 Like

Find that person then hit the person icon

1 Like

Thats what im looking for, thanks Sultan

1 Like

I posted a colour coded readlist placeholder showcasing SK / Mafia equity for each player in line with their current tier within my own mind. I have not yet written a readlist approximating that of either Achroā€™s or Neonā€™s last messages, although I would like an excuse to continue typing game-relevant posts on my trek to 150.
Nonetheless I think I have expressed my opinions on most players in this game throughout the day, although Iā€™m guessing youā€™re asking me to assemble a concise readlist in one place. I generally agree with what everyone else is thinking.

Not really. I can stop the nightkill from happening after all. Thatā€™s powerful. Especially in a setup like this with strong players.

ā€¦I have the posts to spare for this joke.

@discobot roll 1d16

:game_die: 8

Whoops, you didnā€™t stop the factional kill with a nat 16.

Thatā€™s not what decides it. Besides, 8 was the one trying to kill Achro here.

ā€¦16?

1 Like

Leadia you have 4 posts in topic for next 3 hours make them count lol

This is a slip.

Leafia (5): Mr.L, Prophylaxis, Achromatic, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zenon
May (2): Hazardwaste, Leafia
Achromatic (1): Lea
IfGodCouldDie (1): Kiiruma
Zenon (1): IfGodCouldDie
sulit (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (7): Garfooled, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, May, Marluna, sulit

Iā€™m aware of that and I will. Iā€™ll do my best to do so anyway.

Ok so ive done some pondering over the course of an iso and im quite confident that Magnus needs to go. A the majority of their posts are either summaries of the game, harping on Leafia after Chris already buried her alive or wishy washy reads of players that dont truly take a solid stance on anyone. They make a lot of posts to say nothing making them look active and invested but they havenā€™t made any real effort to actually push anyone or progress the game state.

VOTE: Magnus