Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I didnt even notice this either alot of similar names yikes!

1 Like

Boring nothing post to hit cap

I can only recall one wolfgame of yours and I can’t recall you acting this way due to a vote in RVS.

I often seek to destroy RVS as soon as possible, and it didn’t feel like an RVS vote since you gave reasoning and stuff.

Leafia scum equity +

Marluna probably just town for actually bothering to ask me about the list tbh

Yeah. I could suggest some good new names for you if you like. j/k

It doesn’t bother me one bit to be honest.

Feels kind of OMGUSy and it’s more a vote for pressure to see how you react so I can get a better read on you.

Sidenote: Demisha was the person in love is war who tricked me

Same here and neat.

(watch as this might be the SK telling the mafia the correct setup.)

the wolves know the setup already I think. Or at least are close to knowing it.

Anyway you can ask lea, igcd, and sultan as sk I do not wolf side lol.

@Leafia Well, the last time I was town and you were scum I snap voted you very early on and you were saying odd stuff about me. Valid tell tbh

Even if that is the case, Chris as serial killer doesn’t bother me until mafia is dead.

Chris -

I’m not familiar with the GameFAQs people, but I think determining your alignment will be the crux to this game Chris since I can’t imagine any combination of wolfteam surviving the both of us.

On the flip side of the coin, if you did indeed rand wolf, this game will be appropriately challenging and I probably won’t be able to figure you out until later on in the game. But suffice to say that I think your alignment is the crux on which I’d base this game around.

1 Like

Day 1 mason buddy truce, and let the villains kill us in our sleep tonight?

Possible.

Kinda silly thing i like ot you dont have to refresh post just pop up as they happen thats a cool feature

VOTE: IfGodCouldDie

Yea, I’m down.

Marluna is likely town for 44 btw.

1 Like

What I said about you is completely valid. You’re acting very weird and it’s scaring me a bit.

I thought they were town for all of the posts so sure.

No.
Unless someone hardclaims, you can take any two mafia role, and put those with any town roles in the grid.