Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

(watch as this might be the SK telling the mafia the correct setup.)

the wolves know the setup already I think. Or at least are close to knowing it.

Anyway you can ask lea, igcd, and sultan as sk I do not wolf side lol.

@Leafia Well, the last time I was town and you were scum I snap voted you very early on and you were saying odd stuff about me. Valid tell tbh

Even if that is the case, Chris as serial killer doesn’t bother me until mafia is dead.

Chris -

I’m not familiar with the GameFAQs people, but I think determining your alignment will be the crux to this game Chris since I can’t imagine any combination of wolfteam surviving the both of us.

On the flip side of the coin, if you did indeed rand wolf, this game will be appropriately challenging and I probably won’t be able to figure you out until later on in the game. But suffice to say that I think your alignment is the crux on which I’d base this game around.

1 Like

Day 1 mason buddy truce, and let the villains kill us in our sleep tonight?

Possible.

Kinda silly thing i like ot you dont have to refresh post just pop up as they happen thats a cool feature

VOTE: IfGodCouldDie

Yea, I’m down.

Marluna is likely town for 44 btw.

1 Like

What I said about you is completely valid. You’re acting very weird and it’s scaring me a bit.

I thought they were town for all of the posts so sure.

No.
Unless someone hardclaims, you can take any two mafia role, and put those with any town roles in the grid.

If i could figure out how to vote i would throw one down.

When is the last time tou played with Achro? This has been linda the norm the last few games 2 being town and 2 being scum both very similar early on to this

Just think of it as me sheeping you already, heh.

Jury’s still out on Leafia for me. What game as wolf did she open up with something similar?

you can click the hammer icon or you can use the tags

?vote?(NAME)?/vote?

But replace the question marks with brackets []

Anytime i press it it just tries to bring up vote count

Its the little hammer thing in the how you post im pretty sure

VOTE: IfGodCouldDie
UNVOTE IfGodCouldDie

There was probably a better way for me to go about that tbb