Hazardwaste (7): Garfooled, Mr.L, Lea, Zenon, Hazardwaste, Magnus, SultanOfSlam
Mr.L (3): Frostwolf103, Hippopablamoyeetus, Kiiruma

Not Voting (3): ElizaThePsycho, IfGodCouldDie, May

Hazardwaste was…

Luke Fon Fabre

Jack of All Trades Serial Killer

Night 3 begins and will end 2023-04-21T19:00:00Z

3 Likes

We are looking for a replacement. DM me on discord if you are interested.

@BlueCrystalTear has subbed in for @ElizaThePsycho.

Do not discuss replacements

Day 4

IfGodCouldDie has died! He was…

Dist the Rose

Cop

Each night you can investigate someone to learn if they are innocent or guilty. Members of the town are all innocent, while members of the mafia and the serial killer are guilty. A Mafia Godfather or a Serial Killer using their 1-shot godfather will show up as innocent.

You win whenever all 4 mafia and the serial killer have died.

1 Like

Day 4 starts and will end at 2023-04-23T19:00:00Z. With 11 players alive, majority is 6.

It is a good day.

Look, I’m not sure if I was the SK’s intended target, or if they threw in a clue for every player’s name into the list, but I can guarantee you I’m not mafia

1 Like

I probably should have spent the night phase pouring over the actual word search to see if that was the case, but I thought it was so dumb as soon as someone found Luigi on it that I stopped caring. At a quick glance I see words like “FAT”. And “ERP”. Anyone here play more Final Fantasy XIV than me?

Hippos are fat. IDK

I call town Achro town too easily every game. Over half the time I’m right, but whenever he’s actually mafia I’m wrong >_>

You, I’m usually pretty accurate on. But I didnt town read you based on Playstyle, because that i can assure you is fakeable. I was town reading you based on Leafia interactions. Whateverrrrrr

Hey Lea, before this whole SK hit bulletproof N1 happened, what was your stance whether Achro was doublekilled by SK and Mafia? Everyone seems to be in agreement and moved on.

Not at all…that’s a first.

1. Good game IGCD you impressed me.

2. Idk what to think of Hazards corssword i think i saw all 3 may Magnus and Luigi in their…

1 Like

Only one that is 100% is luigi

Your wolf meta is just you lurking in the background and not taking the reigns, like I got on your case for in Star Trek mafia. Achro said it to motivate you yes, but it was also true you were not really doing anything. When you started voting Achro I actually thought better of your slot.

If someone could find a word search calculator to find all the words I would be very appreciative. I tried looking but didnt see anything that auto parsed it. I’m certain Hazard just threw as many people as they could on there. What about lines going backwards and diagonal?

Day 4 Caps

Garfooled - 417
Frostwolf - 391
BlueCrystalTear - 150
Magnus - 485
Hippo - 294
Kiiruma - 227
Zenon - 401
Lea - 239
SultanOfSlam - 262
May - 251
Mr. L - 260

Careful not to go over these numbers.

Do we explode if we go over? At this point it might be a more respectable way for me to die