Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Your wolf meta is just you lurking in the background and not taking the reigns, like I got on your case for in Star Trek mafia. Achro said it to motivate you yes, but it was also true you were not really doing anything. When you started voting Achro I actually thought better of your slot.

If someone could find a word search calculator to find all the words I would be very appreciative. I tried looking but didnt see anything that auto parsed it. I’m certain Hazard just threw as many people as they could on there. What about lines going backwards and diagonal?

Day 4 Caps

Garfooled - 417
Frostwolf - 391
BlueCrystalTear - 150
Magnus - 485
Hippo - 294
Kiiruma - 227
Zenon - 401
Lea - 239
SultanOfSlam - 262
May - 251
Mr. L - 260

Careful not to go over these numbers.

Do we explode if we go over? At this point it might be a more respectable way for me to die

If you wanna take the time to imput it all go for it lol

1 Like

Anyway,

As someone who wants to kill scum.

VOTE: Wolf

But i think all of the scum are in Wolf, Hippo, or Eliza. Mayyyybe May,

I would just not spend any more time on the crossword, brings nothing to the table.

On that, we can agree

Even that one only can find the specific words you enter to search for

Luigi Death Stare

Yeah like anyones names you have to imput the whole puzzle though and im not going to do that lol

VOTE: Mr

BlueCrystalTear, to be precise.

Although what is your take on Hippo, Eliza and May?

Well don’t you think its a waste of time to look at the crossword again? I certainly do.

I have better townreads/leans/greens on everyone but them. Hippo looked scared when Hazard was talking about knowing the last mafia. Eliza has been doing nothing. May keeps having to adjust their reads to say “Wow i was so tricked”

Just the word Crossword is going to trigger me from now on after this game

Hazard said that “this player has been doing great so far”
Mr. L has been commonly TR
That checks out
And imo Hazard thought for some reason, it’d be a very difficult crossword puzzle to solve
They seemed to genuinely believe that it would be a 50/50
That we wouldn’t find it
Hippo is too good at word search

It is a good idea to re-evaluate the reads once in a while when a townlean suddenly turns red by the end of the day, that doesn’t seem to be suspicious for May, the choice of words you use to describe as if May is doing feign ignorance on the reads though? Can you link a few posts if you don’t mind?

@BlueCrystalTear

Welcome have you been able to follow much basic thoughts when you get a chance