Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Unless you are Seth, it isn’t a thing you can consciously decide in my opinion.

I found leafia pretty easy in love is war mafia yeah

1 Like

Lots of people have that opinion though.

Shhhh

@Garfooled I encourage you to go look at when I voted leafia in need for speed mafia day 1 early.

Yeah, I think I’m good with the pressure on Leafia right now?

Just did a quick skim of her most recent games and I feel like she’s a little more bubbly/relaxed in the openings to her town games compared to like Need for Speed (wolf) and Strategem-27 (wolf)

One Step from Eden (town)
Grand Idea Mafia (town)

Kinda hope she’s town because if she is a wolf then man, her early game tone is really polarized as both alignments, but also I kind of let her go in the last game we played and I would prefer that to not happen again.

VOTE: Leafia

Ummm, maybe I was so relaxed because I wasn’t under a ton of pressure from a lot of bs votes? Have you thought of that?

What does 44 means?

post #

Hello fellow town

HIPPPPPO

We’re frying up some Leafeon

want in?

Lea, wolves can hammer if not all of them are on me or a villager could hammer me so yes I do have something to fear with 9 bs votes.

Sorry, but I’m not on the menu.

You’re also distracting the thread from scumhunting too.

Okay, who should we be suspecting whose not you? Who should we be townreading whose not you?

Leafia - I feel like your tone was way more playful/bubbly in Eden/GI (less so for GI since you had mechanic-related reasons, but I also couldn’t find another towngame from you this year besides the one where you hydra’d with Silviu) compared to the two wolfgames I linked (where I feel like you were much more aggressive in declaring wolfreads and more focused on getting the game started)

I can probably look at games from 2022 in a little bit, but I think this is a pretty significant tonal shift from you and I want to chase it this time.

44 IS a post number, I was answering.

I havent done new voting before this is exciting

VOTE: Prophylaxis

1 Like