Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Lea, wolves can hammer if not all of them are on me or a villager could hammer me so yes I do have something to fear with 9 bs votes.

Sorry, but I’m not on the menu.

You’re also distracting the thread from scumhunting too.

Okay, who should we be suspecting whose not you? Who should we be townreading whose not you?

Leafia - I feel like your tone was way more playful/bubbly in Eden/GI (less so for GI since you had mechanic-related reasons, but I also couldn’t find another towngame from you this year besides the one where you hydra’d with Silviu) compared to the two wolfgames I linked (where I feel like you were much more aggressive in declaring wolfreads and more focused on getting the game started)

I can probably look at games from 2022 in a little bit, but I think this is a pretty significant tonal shift from you and I want to chase it this time.

44 IS a post number, I was answering.

I havent done new voting before this is exciting

VOTE: Prophylaxis

1 Like

So wait, do you think Leafia’s reactions to getting voted are fake or genuine?

1 Like

me vs leafia right now

FWIW, I did some meta analysis on Leafia about a year ago, so if we’re all right on Leafia being a wolf then this would still hold up. Just to give some further context to my posts–

By the way for those who havent played with me before, people call me the Resident Leafeon! I hang around and like to have fun!!

3 Likes

townie question

You people have too much time on your hands

Respect

2 Likes

poggers hippo !!!

Okay Proph I think I am comfortable saying one wolf down. Do we unvote and find another? Give the SK a chance to townside by shooting them tonight instead of me? Feels based.

You’re my prime suspect right now for startng this wagon, but Mr. L and Proph don’t look much better since 3 votes is plenty for pressure.a 4th and 5th aren’t necessary, especially this early in the game and I especially hate how no one is bothering to consider the fact that I’m a villager here. Everyone is like Leafia has to be a wolf! And it feels really opportunistic, like wolves are piling on my wagon.

Neither Mr. L nor Proph stated a real reason to scumread me and you’re in fact the only one who even tried explaining your vote on me.

Okay so you’re just OMGUSing and providing no town reads.

Not talking to Leafia anymore lock scum.

Let’s find the others.

1 Like

I have that reaction as both alignments at times.