Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Ehhh, screw it.

I was thinking about revealing this information closer to deadline, but this game is super dead and I think this extra jolt of information will assist others in getting a complete game solve.

@Garfooled
@Marluna
@Frostwolf103
@ElizaThePsycho
@Magnus
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Kiiruma
@Hazardwaste
@Zenon
@Lea
@IfGodCouldDie
@SultanOfSlam
@May
@Mr.L

I have mechanical information that sulit is mafia.

5 Likes

Oh ooop

May gets owned compilation

VOTE: sulit

letā€™s do it

and the tightrope has been broken.

Sick i love free mafia

VOTE: Sulit

@Sulit I got owned :(

First of all, there would be no way of knowing whether or not the kills were stacked unless Frost is a killer who attacked someone other than Achro. Iā€™m willing to believe that much. Saying that he would attack Proph was just a really weird claim though, since his reasoning didnā€™t make a lot of sense to me.

Off what reasoning? Frost doesnā€™t know how Proph plays, he said it himself, but he does know how you and I play. Unless he just went off the fake masonry thing, attacking Proph for this reason doesnā€™t make much sense.
If heā€™s SK, I think he no-killed like in AI UPick. (Evidence to support Frost being SK is his assertion that he cannot be partnered with Leafia ever). But we shouldnā€™t theorise on something that wonā€™t help much.

FWIW this spews IGCD/Sultan (especially Sultan) as fairly town, which is why I was comfortable with listing them as villager earlier in my analysis.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s a world where the wolves are keeping me alive Today regardless of what I do, so I figured Iā€™ll take the second one-for-one and trust yā€™all to solve for the last two mafia + SK after Iā€™m dead.

1 Like

u got pranked

1 Like

Time to look back for what in particular I missed. Probably shouldā€™ve caught her specifically trying to mix up her attitude toward me, her consistent townread of me was pinging weird, especially because she went out of her way to hedge on it when prompted

The ā€œbroke my heartā€ line kept bouncing around in my head like a little loose piece of plastic rattling inside a Barbie doll.

1 Like

Townā€¦ because Achro said so! I donā€™t have much else of an opinion besides that. I like them for their analysis post today on who Leafia may have town cleared through interactions.

6 Likes

Awesome post I like it a lot

1 Like

Pfft read down a bit mate

In hindsight, that explains why Sulit was still vaguely in your POE.

I mean, Mr. Lā€™s got a good point here. I donā€™t trust the cops.

1 Like

ā€œWhy is my post just now getting so many likes what the fu-ā€

Oh.

5 Likes

XD Hey mr L welcome to the present my man. how was the trip

1 Like

Gun to head the team is still (sulit/Frostwolf/May) for me if Iā€™m living in my confirmation bias happy world.

The way sulit/May interacted with each other Today feels like wolves that agreed to mutually townread after getting one of their buddies blasted D1 and the other ran up D2 since thatā€™s pretty much the only way wolves can win this game.

Think itā€™s likely Iā€™m overlooking someone though.