Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Sulit and I are Masons, get owned.

1 Like

VOTE: sulit

We are all mason’s deep down somewhere

If y’all could spend the next 14 hours talking about who sulit’s buddies are then that would be much appreciated.

I believe in the rest of the town to not get complacent and finish the job after I’m dead. I want to join my boomer friend Chris though in dead chat.

1 Like

Surely I’d be a little more subtle than placing her top townread over vague vibes, right? Surely. Surely

I’m going to justify this being owned to myself in my head by saying that I usually have an earlygame bias toward “townreading” people I find predictable, e.g. in Flicker, Leafia was my “top townread” through much of D2 because I knew I could spot her tells, and once I did, I immediately pivoted her all the way down to top scumread. Surely I would have spotted those tells from Sulit and done the same. Surely. Surely

VC

sulit (4): Garfooled, May, Lea, Marluna
Frostwolf103 (3): SultanOfSlam, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zenon
Lea (1): IfGodCouldDie
Hazardwaste (1): Kiiruma
Unvote (1): Prophylaxis

Not Voting (6): sulit, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Hazardwaste, Mr.L, Frostwolf103

Well if that’s the case then cool, I will go to bed now and sleep peacefully

60a90757b5284e58ce637b41_291_327_14888

1 Like

VOTE: Frostwolf103.
Now this is podracing.

W/W wagons? Maybe?

Magnus, are you a wolf

No.

1 Like

I’m not breaking the pact yet. I’m not letting my paranoia get to me yet. I’m just asking you an honest question, as a good friend.

1 Like

I thought about claiming SK again, but at this point that might be taken seriously, so I won’t.

“hypothetically speaking… are u a wolf Magnus?”

1 Like

Seems super likely to me that they’re w/w wagons with Frost essentially having given up and sulit being, y’know. A wolf.

Would be amusing if the wolves just get rekt this game and it just becomes Player’s Choice Invitational where a bunch of townies need to find the SK with zero information on how to find them.

1 Like

I think Lea’s town off this TBH

Management needs you to find the difference between this two pictures.

1 Like

VOTE: sulit

It’s time to veer off course a bit, Hazard survives for today for there is a new person to eliminate.
Sulit, you are going DOWN.

May makes “worst read list ever”, asked to leave Tales of the Abyss - Day 2 (16/18)