Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

No clue tbh,
A bit rolefishy

Still, Marluna is right that Mafia need to be eliminated first, because they are in the numbers whilst SK is not, this role can contribute to extra death (which N1 was miraculous if you ask me)

Itā€™s a mechanical wordview.

I am voting sulit, btw.

For anyone whoā€™s talking about the possibility of Sulit being a false positive, itā€™s not super necessary. Refer to what Iā€™m responding to. Look at how Sulit jumped in at EOD to vote Leafia without any explanation, just like last game. Sulitā€™s activity indicates she shouldā€™ve had a chance to be here three hours ago, looking at (#1203).

If you were the SK, you couldā€™ve pushed on both Sulit and I for the mason thing, and if weā€™re real push on Proph, and either way distracted town from killing you. Itā€™s another reason why I think youā€™re not the SK, for what itā€™s worth. I havenā€™t been clearing too many people from that position.

W h a t
Why do we care?

ā€¦One moment.

1 Like

Trick question btw
Magnus knows why

I donā€™t remember. Was Phraze mafia in Flicker? (I remember Leafiaā€™s BS claim, so thatā€™s not a question.)

1 Like

Nevermindā€¦ I just looked it upā€¦

1 Like

Magnus is the lower class rn in posts
I will flex by not contributing and posting a jiff

I will find and use any opportunity to post a Markiplier or Jacksfilms jiff
No matter how unnecessary
Nothing personal Frost

1 Like

ā€œwe?ā€

You act like I care about wasting my posts. Iā€™m actually trying to rest without falling entirely asleep, in case Iā€™m needed for something.
Anyway, VOTE: Sulit. Thatā€™s L-3.

What do I supposedly know? Iā€™m dying toā€¦ know.

We are the champions my frieeeeend

Yes we
Nothing wrong with what I said

That Frost is framing Sulit as SK and saying finding mafia is more important at the moment

Yo this guy cant be mafia

Lol true
No way right?
ā€¦
Right?

Dude ;-;

1 Like