Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I dunno if its just me, but I have no idea what Wolf is saying half of the time. Or what the point was in going to Magnus with “Aha, I caught you! Diabolical…mason!” My vote would really be on him if not for the information on Sulit.

I see at least two town roles on the setup that can find scum, and Prophy has no motivation to be 1:1’ing here

2 Likes

Meet the most universal town idiot of the site, baka.

@Magnus

And to be fair, ‘capable’ is not the right word how you describe for my townie side, neither was ‘frozen’ for my wolfie side.

1 Like

I can read sarcasm but I cant read gif language

I am in agreement with you there.

So it seems like we’ve got one ready to be lynched, i wont be around for EoD and im going to have to spend night phase actually catching up.

If you cant figure this one out idk what to tell you

Y’all feel free to hammer, sadly don’t think I’m going to get a chance to look over interactions until after deadline.

Maybe look at Eliza for 4th wolf idk

2 Likes

Also don’t really know how to SK hunt, I generally let that come out in the wash.

If you do get to that game state rely on PoE and see who was playing survivalistic early on.

VOTE: Sulit

Just don’t get complacent pls

Double kills each night mean that the game is going to hit like (8:1:1) once Frostwolf dies which is still fairly perilous.

Don’t count on it

GTH gut says serial killer is Marluna but don’t count on it

VC

sulit (7): Garfooled, Lea, Marluna, Kiiruma, SultanOfSlam, Magnus, Frostwolf103
Frostwolf103 (2): Zenon, Hazardwaste
Lea (1): IfGodCouldDie
Unvote (1): Prophylaxis
Soolit (1): Hippopablompoyeetus

Not Voting (4): sulit, ElizaThePsycho, Mr.L, May

Day ends at 2023-04-19T19:00:00Z. With 16 players alive, majority is 9.

VOTE: sulit

(L-1)

Good morning morning crabs I believe sulit May be participating in Shut the Fuck Up Friday

1 Like

Pleasure playing with y’all if I bite the bullet tonight.

Hope I can scrape out a town victory here on Fol for the first time in a while.

Eh close enough

Damn it would be such a shame if someone hammered