Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Dont worry mr L i will live till end of game in your memory

VOTE: Mr. L

No i didnt i just didnt want them to say cuz it was boring and j wanted to feel like I helped

But then i did help by finding you in wordsearch so all is good in world

Also you townread me quite a lot d1 and now randomly say its me after i found in search

I believe you. sk!Hazard wouldnā€™t completely out the scumteam out of spite, heā€™s a nicer person that that.

I donā€™t know what this means.

Things have changed since Day 1 and I have better reasons to put others above you. Also, the main reason I liked you day 1 is because you were saying I was town the most confidently. I thought about it since then, and every time someone actually thinks Iā€™m town they end up being scum.

Part of it seems like a trap but at the same time what did Hazard have to lose.
I thought i saw May and Magnus in the word search but i dont care enough to look again and no energy to put it in the word finder lol

Also if Luigi care enough to do it himself to prove it wrong is feel better but they dont.

I know right? Heā€™s being caught by IGCD which I have some doubt as why IGCD didnā€™t seem to mention Hazard anywhere in the ISO until the cop check came in.

Both are dead now anyway.

Iā€™m working on it. Iā€™m still at work right now so the speed at which I go depends on if people can just stop callin
g :cry:

VOTE: Frostwolf103.
We arenā€™t hammering early again, but we should take a stance here. The voting patterns make a lot of sense with this alleged team, whatwith Mr.L never ending the day on a member of the Mafia, but my issue is that I genuinely donā€™t think Hazard would out himself, out the mafia, and then self-vote. If he was trying desperately to survive, sure, but he didnā€™t. At that point he wouldā€™ve needed to make a conscious decision to kick the Mafia while theyā€™re down.

Summary

I end up voting SK and the mafia bulletproof that Hazard put finger of suspicious on Mr.L which I wanted Mr.L to get executed to check if Hazard is bluffing or not, either way he would have been executed today if heā€™s still alive, and you still suspect me for not contributing and being defensive?

No, that was before. I still suspect you for being blatantly partnered with Sulit two days ago.

Pour one out for my boy Mr. L

Is it?

1 Like

I find it funny how both Mafia power roles are completely useless now, after we just executed two goons instead of getting lucky.
Speaking of which, Sulit and Leafia randed evil together again! Thatā€™s why they died early, so as to not take up all the screentime for another game.

The way I look into that, town power rules just did good job.

Oh, I mean I only vote when it is necessary. By the time Sulti looked like assuredly scum they already had everyone voting them. I could have easily voted Leafia at EoD. I was on them the entire day until past the point where their lynch seemed inevitable. In fact it was their lynch feeling inevitable that gave me the courage to vote elsewhere

1 Like

Thanks x

I think mr l or magnus both work

What do you have on Magnus lol

Hippo tried reading into Leafiaā€™s antispew.