Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

And by the end of that, it didn’t sounds impressing…

1 Like

I spent a week as May, I have an idea.

1 Like

It’s like when I started quoting Psych references

Come on, son. - Psych

I’ve categorised all of my games as being “before or after” Morbtainado, because I can’t remember any of my games before that point and I was a significantly worse player. Since then, I have never won a game as Mafia. That clearly means I have never been Mafia.

1 Like

The fun part is, I usually don’t meta read.

1 Like

Pff I’ve only been wolf in a discord server with ppl I meme’d with a bit too hard in 2019-20, therefore I’ve never been mafia

I think everyone metareads, at least unintentionally. People give slack to quieter players like Eliza, but put all the pressure onto louder and outspoken players like Achro to solve the game immediately.

My scum tell was whether or not I was playing Minecraft
bcus coincidentally that was my excuse for not playing optimally

Pretty non-alignment indicative to me, but I always play with the present games if you get my drift. We’ve talked about this before so you know already what I don’t like, etc.

Helluva Boss is a fever dream where I trolled anyone even while dead

AI Upick is a chaotic madness and I love to ravel in it.

Pokemon Xros Wars is the part where I have participated in best informed minority team I know.

1 Like

Nobody knows my scumtells. I don’t have any.

2 Likes

Do you not enjoy your towngames as much?

I see…

1 Like

Hey Garfooled, enough villagers are confirmed that I have an excuse to not be nightkilled as the top poster. You should be scared.

Nah, I’ll be left alive to final 3 and get misexecuted

Or final 4, but let’s not talk about that one…

I enjoy both sides, it’s just the timing on this game was bad like real bad and unprepared.

1 Like

If you think that’s bad, you should hear the story of May being misexecuted in XELO after figuring out the entire evil team and stopping a nightkill.

1 Like

That sounds like a fun read

1 Like

Like I know the visit to city of Luxemburg shouldn’t mean anything on the game here, but this set me back to contribute and since then never moved forward.

The specs: :popcorn::popcorn: