I cheated on you I am sorry!

:pipershock:
No way! How could you cheat on anyone

I am town

But nobody should trust me ever.

1 Like

Idk why but this makes me want to vote you lol

Anyways Mr.L vs Wolf today.

Im hesident on Mr.L beacuse we are ginna take the word of the SK? Anyone have L as scum prior??

Hazard seemed cool and wanted to be helpful but also saw the im gonna try to make it 1 more day too

The reasoning for singling out L was good though.

Everyone had wolf ad well a wolf loo

1 Like

Not that I can recall? I think Lea might have suspected him early on but Achro shut down all that, but I might just be making that up.

That would be pretty bad if you did

1 Like

VOTE: Mr

VC

Mr.L (5): Lea, Hippopablompoyeetus, Kiiruma, Frostwolf103, Zenon
Frostwolf103 (3): Mr.L, Magnus, May

Not Voting (3): Garfooled, BlueCrystalTear, SultanOfSlam

Day 4 will end at 2023-04-23T19:00:00Z. With 11 alive, majority is 6.

Mr. L at -1

Sigh, they’re making me work today. And not at a desk but driving. Just letting you know I’m not gonna be here for another 6 hours or so and will likely be hammered by then. BCT i havent seen enough to lean any direction. I haven’t seen the typical town tell yet, but it requires them being under pressure to come out in the first place

With how this game is going i wanna say its obviously Mr. L, Ben could be bussing Wolf too which would be kinda funny.

I dont wanna hammer but i also do not think we are ginna get much else outta anyone today.

Counter counter train could be magnus i think but idk

What is everyones thoughts on Magnus and May. I think they are probably the wildcards.

I purposely put it at L - 1

Hammer is fine here honestly.

So youre saying okay to hammer Lea?

I think Hazard was risking a lot

I do not think Hazard was lying he got one more day either way 2 kills i think he was trying to town side as SK I don’t think it’s harmful to anyone or throwing or bad.

Screw it VOTE: mr.L

Thats a hammer

@Marluxion