Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I just got out of school I am not answering any thinking questions until at least 5pm

Oh gosh who am I thinking about

Fair enough.

How come I’m only third?

1 Like

The little hammer thingy it looks like

Also Achro introduction of everyone post was very similar of what he did for my in the champs warm up. Not sure if it means anything on not but wanted to make a note of this early.

There being a Sultan and a sulit might be confusing as well for alot of people very similar names.

Because Lea and Neon are high posting terrifying people.

Also I misremembered you apparently you shouldn’t be on there, you didn’t trick me at all.

I feel like I should know Acro but I don’t recognize their name

Chris, i do not intend to “just sheep” you this game because YOLO!

I was considering it, but in new communities i like to do my thing and see where it goes.

Leafia you’ve seen me wolf several times, how is this alignment indicative for me to be worth a vote?

Yeah. Like Lea and Leafia too. This’ll certainly be interesting.

But there is a post cap…

Look if everyone hits the post cap it’ll be a first in my experience. Most of the time less than half the game manages it.

I didnt even notice this either alot of similar names yikes!

1 Like

Boring nothing post to hit cap

I can only recall one wolfgame of yours and I can’t recall you acting this way due to a vote in RVS.

I often seek to destroy RVS as soon as possible, and it didn’t feel like an RVS vote since you gave reasoning and stuff.

Leafia scum equity +

Marluna probably just town for actually bothering to ask me about the list tbh

Yeah. I could suggest some good new names for you if you like. j/k

It doesn’t bother me one bit to be honest.

Feels kind of OMGUSy and it’s more a vote for pressure to see how you react so I can get a better read on you.

Sidenote: Demisha was the person in love is war who tricked me

Same here and neat.