Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

i bring this up cause there was one world in my head of them both being scum buddies shown by both their suspicions in achro. but i dont see that happening anymore… but i am notourisly bad at this game so i am ready to be shown all the reasons i am wrong.

Now on to may, their first post was more summary based rather then an actual read. said something majority of players believed at the time “Leafia is scum”. made a few jokes about mason’s and achro. town read sulit for voting leafia? in short her beginning read can be summed down to “leafia scum”

honestly fair.

AHHHH but i wanted reads on you now while i was awake. fucking damn it

why do I have to fucking double think myself all the time.

@Hazardwaste I told you to be confident mother fucker. Go with your instincts. Dont make me chastise you again like need for speed dead chat.

My sleep schedule is shot so i will probably be sleeping for the next 7 hours so i dont need to hold a post lol.

Everyone please have a gif of how i view myself this game.

Gojo is so relatable honestly tbh

I AM THE HONORED ONE

So good. Watch jjk or read the manga if you are into that sort of thing.

Later

1 Like

I always mean to get around to it but always forget…

I think I am going to vote VOTE: May. Leafia seems to have a heavy bus to them and i do agree that their death may be the most beneficial (now or later) but may hasnt really given anything. last time she was scum in a game i was in she was playing in a hydra with jaiden. in that game they also were quiet and didnt share or help solve at all. but i am worried that this connection may just be to may being busy currently. so sorry in advance if this is wrong

Speaking as the self-proclaimed totally legitimate Serial Killer here, now that Neon and Achro have both expended all their remaining posts, there is nobody who will stand in my way. I would laugh maniacally, but my vocal cords would not support it. You’ll have to settle with this:
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney OST - Objection! 2001.

I’m personally with Hazard about not liking IGCD’s posts, but I don’t know them personally like Achro does. I don’t have as strong of a scumread on them as Achro seems to townread them, I just personally didn’t like their interaction with Eliza way earlier on from a nuanced perspective. It seemed fake, and it hasn’t really been widely acknowledged. But it’s early on in the game, so whatever. I’ll step aside.
Insert MM “Night of the First Day” here.

3 Likes

I put my bank code 0000 because that’s how much money there is in it.

I had a question to ask you. Hazard, I understand that you compared May and Frost by name, presumably because they were the two lowest posters. However, I would like to ask you about someone who isn’t quite the lowest poster, but has had low activity. I’m asking you about this person because you have not once said their name this entire game.
What are your thoughts regarding the person known by the name of Eliza?

Literally my vote was between him and may. But i feel like more people in that friend group would pick up on it if he was playing differently right?

Attention all achro’s friend group! Please is Igcd acting differently or is it his usual playstyle

1 Like

Gimmie a sec while i finish some stuff. But their reaction to being jumpscared bussed is something i should revist. But from rememberance she seemed legitimately upset, this can equate to a few things one being coming of a rough game then having the same sequence of events happen to her.

this is true. i am not gonna stand here and say its not.

this comment suggests leafia is currently deathtunneling town. Eliza is very sure then achro is good

spread her read to Mr. L and Hippo. even if it was minor i guess its something

Honestly this line is a fucking mood

Eh, seems pretty lack luster to be fair. she is certain that achro is town from reading through her earlier messages and seems to have some distate in the later parts of the game with leafia’s bus compared to the start of the day. maybe her leafia read was rushed cause she felt underpressure to do something and only narrowed out her response when the pressure died down on her. i would also like more words from her before i place them into a scum or town slot tho

1 Like

i replied to the wrong fucking message! YIPPE. @Magnus there ya go mate. imma call it now tho and you know what time EoD is so i am likely aint gonna be up for it. good luck guys!

1 Like

Mm watcha sayyyyy

1 Like

This post almost perfectly reflects my own thoughts on Eliza’s situation. I missed the line about Leafia deathtunnelling town, and directly below that Eliza states that she thought it wasn’t a deathtunnel, but the feeling is there.

It just pinged me as towny, early game gut read

Just didn’t think a wolf would post that lol

The way I read it in my head just sounded towny

1 Like

Proph has seemed pretty underwhelming still imo

how so?

Hello there Hippo. Don’t mind us, the Australians were just lording over everyone anywhere at or below 50 posts as of this moment.

I think I’m willing to accept Archo’s reads on IGCD and Sultan for now? Especially because his sultan read is very strong and he has experience with both players and recent scum experience with Sultan if I’m understanding correctly

I think I’m less willing to remove my suspicions on IGCD because I got opposite vibes from his interactions with Leafia and I don’t know what “town siding with intent” means (and achro hit limit ):)

this part makes sense though

Achromatic seems like a strong player and I have slightl anxiety about him townreading strongly both my scumreads but this is just anxiety and it’s probably fair because he knows both of them better than I do

I figured it was something along these lines, given the “I think” part of your read. Frost accused your response of being head empty and failed to explain why. I don’t believe a gutread is inherently mindless, and he didn’t even call you suspicious… he just said this and that you were acting weird by putting Marluna at the bottom of your townreads and trusting Proph.

Summary

How did Proph’s post indicate anything about your stance on the game?

Idk theyve just given super safe takes and i remember them being more opinionated

1 Like

I picked up on this as well. Hippo has a point.

1 Like