Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I don’t think it did? I just townread it. I liked that Proph thought to remember that Leafia also had the confidence they’re being pushed for this game in a game they rolled mason.

I liked that Proph was taking into account how Leafia’s role might affect their meta, felt like towny considerations to make.

My point is that Frost’s statement that post #725, which is the quoted post above, somehow indicates that you were interested in Leafia over Proph. You weren’t even mentioned in that post whatsoever. The point he’s trying to make is nonsensical.

You guys might be right. I townread Proph mostly off of observed thought processes and remembering and pointing things out I think a wolf wouldn’t.

I’m taking your thoughts with a grain of salt tho because Proph did say they were busy yesterday

Ohh

Then I’d agree it’s pretty nonsensical yeah

How do you unvote with this system

I would like to differentiate my position from Hippo’s position here. I like Proph’s slot in totality, I just wanted to be thorough. Hippo saw something weird and called it out, which dampened his view of Proph’s slot in its entirety.

This is a highly towny position for someone to be in, I think.

1 Like

Click the reverse symbol to the right of the hammer in the UI.

UNVOTE

1 Like

Highly towny for hippo or Proph?

For Hippo. I think his paranoia and consistent read on Proph’s slot (suspicious behaviour = suspicious behaviour) is trustworthy from where I’m standing.

1 Like

Hippo’s read here reminds me pretty heavily of his mentor take from Netrunner Mafia, which was correct at the time from what I remember. That is to say, his reasoning is probably sound, irrespective of whether or not his read is correct.

I think the word is macro reading.

1 Like

@Hippopablompoyeetus when was your last successful wolf game?

VC

Leafia (5): Mr.L, Prophylaxis, Achromatic, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zenon
Achromatic (1): Lea
IfGodCouldDie (1): Kiiruma
Zenon (1): IfGodCouldDie
sulit (1): SultanOfSlam
May (1): Hazardwaste

Not Voting (8): Garfooled, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, May, Leafia, Marluna, sulit

Day ends at 2023-04-16T19:00:00Z

I love having to stay awake until 5 AM so I don’t sleep through EOD.

Unsure, would have been ages ago ill have a look

This one looks like Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Ok i just noticed my opener in this game is the same as that one but its a coincdence

2 Likes

Are you town? Be honest.

Yes im town

The
Obvious
Winner at
Nforummafia

By mimicking the first post, you’ve made it abundantly clear that you recognise the openwolf tell you were exhibiting there.