Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I’m not so sure. He’s at least contributing and I think he’ll be easier to read as the game goes on. I don’t completely disagree with you though, but you’ll have to sell me on it.

I still think May is a better execution personally.

Playerlist
SK? Mafia?
Achromatic :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: Achro is giving off the same vibes as in UFO and he’s pretty cool, ngl. His mannerisms are pro-town, and he should just be completely and irrevocably unaligned with Leafia. They played together as evils in Morbtainado, and this is not like that game. Achro could be the serial killer, but then he shouldn’t have brought up his past game of “town siding SK” into our heads.
Garfooled :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: Garfooled has stood apart from the rest of the town, as predicted. I have Garfooled marked as a possible Serial Killer candidate because I haven’t felt his presence as much as I usually have, and some of his early takes on Achro / Leafia were bizarre to me. He deflected my attention on his slot with a joke. He’s town with an asterisk.
Marluna :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: Upon reflection from earlier, with what else has been said, I upped Marluna from gold to lime because I don’t think this post comes from the SK ever. Contrary to first appearances, Marluna is not coasting or else she wouldn’t have refuted easy credit here.
Sulit :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: I didn’t agree with the reasoning about Sulit’s early townread meaning town because I didn’t come up with it. Sulit was on vacation last game, so while I can acknowledge their improved proactivity in the game thread, whatwith asking dynamic questions, I can’t tell myself it’s v indicative. I do like Sulit’s placement in the town, though.
Frostwolf :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: I think he was lurking for most of the early stages of the game, because he didn’t appear until pinged to tell us a story. He hasn’t formed any tangible opinions from what I can tell, and some of his arguments are nonsensical. I have them unchecked as SK because, given how much he talks about AI UPick, I figured he would’ve been more excited to play if he was neutral here.
Eliza :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: Eliza’s been too quiet, what do I know? Sure, Eliza usually isn’t this quiet when she’s evil, but would I bet anything on that read? No.
Proph :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: Just marking Proph down as lime instead of green makes me feel bad, like I’m categorically holding solvers to a higher standard, but I am. Proph looked like they were solving instead of buddying earlier, and he asked a lot of questions. His townreads are lacking, but the explanation checks out. This is okay at present.
Hippo :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: This read is based upon the delusion that Hippo is a fairly straightforward and level-headed player. In the game he linked, Questions FM, Hippo was a low-effort player who outed evil a couple times on the first day. He indicated that he didn’t believe his ability has improved much since then either, which would be a weird thing to lie about. His suspicion on Proph mindmelds with the lacking townreads I noticed myself, so he’s presumably pure.
Kiiruma :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: Need I explain? I didn’t like Kiiruma’s opening and he’s been far too quiet for his own good.
Hazard :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: I’ve been getting SK vibes from Hazard due to his misunderstandings earlier, but he’s been more pure than I’d expect from a Mafioso.
Zenon :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: I haven’t felt a need to talk much about Zenon, because I feel like they always play in similarly trustworthy ways. I blame that self-assured confidence. I haven’t seen Zenon’s peak wolf performance, but I’ll be waiting for it.
Lea :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: Lea has mostly fallen off my radar since earlier. Their explanation makes sense with what I had already stated about being inconsistent and wacky and intentionally suspicious, which is why Lea is marked as an SK candidate bur not a Mafia candidate. I’m sure this cannot go wrong.
Leafia :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
IGCD :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: Upped upon reflection after Achro’s readlist. I haven’t meaningfully interacted a whole lot with IGCD, but I didn’t like their interaction with Eliza’s wagon.
Sultan :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: Upped upon reflection after Achro’s readlist. I haven’t meaningfully interacted a whole lot with Sultan, but I didn’t like their interaction with Frost’s opening post.
May :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: May’s been too quiet, what do I know? I unchecked May as SK because I figured they would be more excited to play if they were that, although you probably shouldn’t quote me on that.
Mr.L :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign: I should be looking at Mr.L for the five-vote wagon on Leafia near daystart, but I’m not. I have a blindspot here because I have nothing to say about them, which is bad, but I also haven’t seen anything I dislike.

What purpose did this serve?

We can break this down, because I’m pretty sure you would’ve only skimmed my ISO. My “summaries” recount past events in a different light, or serve to contextualise certain behaviours through certain lenses. I engage with Leafia because it’s more fun for me and for her. If I look like I’m playing passively, I’d like to direct your attention towards the fact that I have not yet voted today. I usually don’t. Why do you think that is?

That probably makes you town in all honesty, though. Unless you thought you could take a potshot at me with the worst timing imaginable, because you aren’t actually addressing me with your vote, nobody else was around to respond except Leafia and the execution is all but decided.

Oh leafia claimed pr classic

1 Like

You love to see it.

A quick reminder of the vote count currently

It’s far from decided and it won’t be me. My next post will be post 150 from me too, so it’ll be my last before the postcap is lifted.

That doesn’t help, nice list though.

At least colour code the people or something…

Still waking up, but this response is like so ??? for me.

If you sincerely believe that there isn’t anything you do that is truly alignment indicative for you, then how do you expect people to recognize that your play this game is classic v!Leafia?

And you critize me from doing the same with the blue

When did I supposedly do that?

Not here at least.

This is not a thing I believe I have ever done.

Well in either way, when I do the color coding, I get shit on,

Last post until postcap is lifted. Because I’ve acted more like how I do as a villager than I do as a wolf. Talk to everyone more later too since with this post, I’ve hit the postcap. :sleepingleafeon:

May is lurking but I haven’t seen anything explicitly wolfy coming from them.

They did say they were multi-tabling, and I have sympathy for them given I was at a convention all day yesterday, so I’m inclined to give them a pass for Today and would like them to talk more D2?

1 Like

I think IGCD could be referring to my tendency to use non-definitive words and phrases: “I think”, “probably”, “likely”, such and such. Just pretend those words aren’t there, it’s fine.

You were at a convention where?

Seattle Convention Center for an MtG prerelease.

I live in WA.

1 Like