Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

You’re literally scumreading me because I was concerned about your alignment initially and how do you know I would only say that as a wolf in the situation that I’m in?

That’s a lot of games considering I haven’t many on this site!

Because there were average 3 post in a minute in the last 50 minutes, from that the math is quite easy.
3*50=150

Because I think I have a scum soul read on you, so I am eager to find out if I am right tbh.

Look Leafia is either town, or this is SvS imo.
They do not react to pressure like this normally as scum.

2 Likes

Leafia is very… Democratic

1 Like

have you played with t!Leafia and been able to correctly find them as town?

Yes they do, wtf go look at need for speed lol x)

It’s right there

Bussing day 1 with an SK in game is very stupid considering I am super dead to strongman tonight you silly goose.

what is this supposed to mean lmfao

Unless you are Seth, it isn’t a thing you can consciously decide in my opinion.

I found leafia pretty easy in love is war mafia yeah

1 Like

Lots of people have that opinion though.

Shhhh

@Garfooled I encourage you to go look at when I voted leafia in need for speed mafia day 1 early.

Yeah, I think I’m good with the pressure on Leafia right now?

Just did a quick skim of her most recent games and I feel like she’s a little more bubbly/relaxed in the openings to her town games compared to like Need for Speed (wolf) and Strategem-27 (wolf)

One Step from Eden (town)
Grand Idea Mafia (town)

Kinda hope she’s town because if she is a wolf then man, her early game tone is really polarized as both alignments, but also I kind of let her go in the last game we played and I would prefer that to not happen again.

VOTE: Leafia

Ummm, maybe I was so relaxed because I wasn’t under a ton of pressure from a lot of bs votes? Have you thought of that?

What does 44 means?

post #

Hello fellow town

HIPPPPPO

We’re frying up some Leafeon

want in?