Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Anyway IGCD im worried.

Thats bold of you, what did I deserve for this?

@Mr.L Gonna have to rely on ya bud to keep track of Lea.

sheep 2 victory i guess

ty for giving us the answer key chris

VOTE: Frostwolf

Ah but I can guarantee you Achro make a mistake here, I got set up for the fall here.

I know, but neither were you.

Ask yourself one thing, how am I partnered with Leafia if at all? I don’t get his points.

Really disliked your train vote plus you protected her most of the day

1 Like

Thats not defensive, I am asking a question as this makes no sense to me. I am in no where protecting Leafia.

Accepting applications for mason buddy/talking head to replace my good old friend Chris here.

-cracks knuckles- Pretty sure I can solve this game from Leafia’s flip if I have someone I can bounce ideas off of.

Why is that?

Also VOTE: Lea can die now.

1 Like

I see more potential Kiiruma or IGCD being partnered with Leafia than Frost.

I see.

Which train vote the one that pretty much insured Chris wasnt the lynch or the one i abandonded to make sure scum was lynched?

Chris was adamant that you and Magnus are good players so i would be willing to take up that position if youre willing.

Ah yes… because I for sure do what I did EoD yesterday, when I’m wolf.
I’d love to see a single game for which this is the case recently.

Neither Kiiruma or I are partnered with Leafia. I was really hesitant about Kiiruma but after rereading them over night I am going to guarantee they are town. They were unfortunately on the Chris wagon but we can look at the other 5 for scum.

1 Like

May is off the radar and Lea is already voting me, even though its Lea who started that counterwagon, Leafia is dead obviously and I think I didn’t find anything odd for Kiiruma and Eliza from day 1.

Usually I have to leave for class at 3 but I am #ill and #skipping class today wooooo

1 Like

One like and i eat my entire jar of peanut butter

1 Like