Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

tempting, but whats the purpose of that?

I gave your like and i want photographic evidence

Anyway those TvW wagons sure are a set of wagons of all time. Achro versus Leafia. I don’t think I can make broad statements about which one the wolves would prefer because dear god “do I vote town Achro or wolf Leafia” is maybe one of the funniest questions of all time and highly personality dependent

Its 700 grams

1 Like

oh wow…

Leafia flipping vanilla means i doubt a single wolf defended them much

FOR THE RECORD I did not actually want Achro out D1 he self resolves every time I would have swapped my vote to Leafia had it come down to it I just like counterwagon gaming

1 Like

Wwll i was putting out a trap to see would jump to murder chris tou said you would have though you thought chris was town, you tried to make several trains to save Leafia. You could have joined the chris train but didnt so i guess not as bad as i thought initally but still ehh on your vote.

The other one is Sulit. Stoll not a fan of them

May either comes in still provides alot of nothing tried to dostract from the Leafia lynch and Joins the chris lynch

Wolf was super pissed i didnt join the chris train.

So Lea, May, Frost and Eliza are our targets today.

2 Likes

Decent list tbh i really cant disagree with them.

Lea i think genuinely thought she was on catching chris outta the 4 id say save lea for last?

To be honest if you were Corrik i probably would have lol

Wait it’s a holiday I literally do not. Have. Class. Whoops

Sounds simple to me

VOTE: Lea

At this point im much more for seeing who provides what throughout the day before making a concrete decision on who should be ranked where.

VOTE: Lea

Very quick train in Lea oh wow.

Wolf and Hippo also happen to be on Chris’ scum list… coincidence??

Hey Frost?
Kindly die for us please
VOTE: Frostwolf103

Except I am no mafia or SK.

Ur not being urself

Did you forget Lea started the counterwagon and failed?