The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

we walked into their rolecard and fed them bad results

that sounds god awful

frankly it was the town’s fault for not respecting anticlaim in a bastard game

finally, enough with this zenon’s law please its just superstition! reminds me of my aunt who spins around 3 times when a black cat walks in front of her!

and also trusting someone who literally enters your rolecard like they invite themselves they are RIGHT THERE

*looks at Starcraft*

…man. I really have made a lot of roles and setups. …makes me wonder when it will all end.
:night_with_stars: :camping:

2 Likes

i mean at this point its basically turned into a meme, it was and still probably is a above rand indicator, in an average game

1 Like

but people throw it around like its the holy grail

1 Like

No. That was not forgetting. That was not even considering:

1 Like

i think someone did the math if u take a random group of 4 names they are >rand likely to contain at least 1 wolf. i think. could be wrong

Huh… Ya, I don’t remember any of those. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

basically we had an anticlaim where if we guessed someone’s role then our bot would enter their rolecard for us to read their darkest secrets as we see fit

well in this case wasnt it correct though? :3

1 Like

Me being a Pinapple Vendor in a Creasent game is a gamefaq meme

then we would get the power to roleblock them at will and rewrite their night results

@tutuu
anyways well played Tutuu, you are a monster as town, town lost, but u played a hell of game

1 Like

@tutuu
and thanks for reminding people that i said triss/kiiruma had to be linked

2 Likes

shoutout to litten for convincing everyone that being able to invade rolecards is >rand v

as i said in dead chat, day 4 was literally town voting to either lose the game a long side the 3p, or lynch a wolf to enable the 3p again, which is definitely something

1 Like

so technically town made wolves lose, so i consider that a win

2 Likes