The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Yup

The thing that particularly bothers me is just how long he stuck to Kiiruma yesterday long after the obvious play was to leave him alone, and then he basically used Kiiruma being scum as his excuse to vote Someone anyway.

who the heck is ā€œheā€ thats the entire game sans triss

1 Like

Oh I wrote ā€œChrisā€ in the post and it mustā€™ve been in the sentence that accidentally got deleted and rewritten.

Weee

1 Like

this might? be vaguely similar to what happened in the recently finished onsite purgatory game
i heard something of it postgame, but you shouldnā€™t just take my word for it

hey get it right, i was noting why I was ok voting with kiiruma. I killed someone because i could.

Most specifically: His progression from #1965 to the end of the day feels really weak for what Iā€™d expect from Chris. Heā€™s just ignoring the obvious reasons to not go after Kiiruma anymore, and using him being a ā€œbusserā€ as his justification for a vote on Someone.

im not mistaken on the following, but im not sure of its relevance
achro didnt prevent a tie from forming on two town, but he broke it on the town he desperately needed dead over the other because ā€œhe didnt like tiesā€, when he shouldve stopped the tie from happening in the first place

I mean ties are bad and random tiebreaker resolutions suck.

1 Like

yeah
but he bandaged the problem because it turned into something he didnt like instead of hacking it off early

I dont think crescent understands what I usually do here day 1

I will be helpful

then could you explain it for our guest, benevolent host?

@Crescent

hello

achroā€™s year in review 2023:

pounces on wolf within ten posts. Then pounces on wolf kiiruma, kiiruma is forced to hellbus first person to survive. Kiiruma does not kill me. I murder his second partner. I die n2.

I scum read someone within the first 20 posts. May does an oopsie to distract me. I shoot that same scum n1 as joat, we win day 2.

smash scum leafia off her opener, die n1

smash scum kp day 1, scum tried to kill me THREE DIFFERENT TIMES this game. Frost did well, but I killed him in the end.

FAM is too many topics, but we beat the hell out of scum collectively that game.

I poeā€™d the scum to 3/4 day 1, but it was my birthday so i was nice and let them kill obv town. I died n1

You talking about past the point of expiration? Past reasonable? On here, I am the reasonable. On here, I AM THE TRIBAL CHIEF etc etc etc.

so yes when i have a scum read and low energy due to being busy i do expect things to justā€¦ explode.

That didnt happen, so I shrugged

you havent been doing any reasonable tribal chief behaviour, though.

unless you count this, which you didnt talk about any afterwards

which you then changed

anyway about frost, I make it a real big point that people always get one with me. And it sucks for them when they still lose the game. Thatā€™s what happened to poor frost.

had bean even posted when i voted, I was meming.

no
thats the point

I dont understand your point

youā€™ve not really done anything like your d1 typical behaviour this game, which strikes me as off
meming and then pushing someone we now know is a v is weird