The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

as an
information
the role merpy claimed is a 1 shot dayvig
nothing else

The only read I have is beancat’s activity level from this compared to Need for Speed where they were town

Also Kiiruma probably is a neutral lord the vibes are just there

few things
1; mafia, dont kill me. me being alive significantly helps almost everyone in the game, including the neutral lord you want to side with
2. OP LEADER DO NOT GRANT ROOT ACCESS
3. mafia dont convert me either
4. im gonna kill you
5. nightingale: nya.

Atlas is unironically scum for not wanting root access granted

real scummy yeah

1 Like

I’m legit as proven neutral lord as I can be.
Like, I’m mechanically 100% what I claim.

You’re saying “The vibes are there”
This isn’t vibes… this is literally hard mech evidence.

I claimed to be Feudal Lord.
I used what would be one of the Feudal Lord abilities on Atlas which prevents execution on Atlas and also makes it so Atlas counts as a ‘serf’
This has been proven in the votecount by there having been 2 people (Leafia, Atlas) voting for me but only 1 vote actually being registered. As serfs voting against the lord have their vote not count unless 3 total serfs are voting me at the same time.

I don’t want root access granted.
It’d make me into that nonsense instead of being a lord.

Which forces me into working with town instead of what I’ll be doing over the days which is sorta… a balance of things?

I can grant the role perma use of their ‘protect yourself tonight’ thing.
Meaning that hopefully they leave me the f alone.

execute Atlas with me Kiiruma

icet im exe immune

1 Like

we auto lose if you get Root Access lol

tomorrow tho

I’ll take my confirmed town?!? It seems like you’re the Mafia who’s just pointing out the obvious

right
and why dont i kill you now for pushing for town to give scum an instawin

1 Like

Yeah Root Access can lose us the game but the gain is always better if you know what you’re doing

once again

Atlas wants to make me play the game D1, sad.

yes
i am pointing out the obvious
buttttt
you said me “not wanting root access to be granted is scummy”
not “atlas pointing out that granting root access loses town the game 1/4 of the time when its obvious is scummy”

the risk isnt worth having a modposter and a doc

What’s wrong with Atlas pointing out the obvious when most of us don’t know the obvious (specifically me)